Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Scene MP3 tracker?

Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    vipmusic atm, no doubt!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    There are still some torrents from over half year on vip which don't know why aren't in archive section yet. Not to mention older stuff. Overall with almost 20k torrent vipmusic is the winner and will be for a long, long time. Not to mention collections (some even have 200+ releases), which you won't find on other music sites, best pre times and many more. Just find an invite and see for yourself.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    vipmusic ofc torrents increasing for every day and free leech on mvids/mdvdr

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    vipmusic is the best if you ask me

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Vipmusic sounds pretty good. I may have to check it out myself.

Anyways, I think Scenesound is doing pretty great. Already over 4,000 torrents in like a weeks time. Not too bad.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    james223's Avatar t0rrents BT Rep: +1
    SCC and VIPM

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ashford View Post
    Filemp3 and STmusic are very much overrated. Both are practically dead. SCC has only new stuff. Scenesound is new, so there's not much in there. Best option for now is certainly VIPmusic with around 20'000 torrents, fast pre times on new stuff, archive growing, free on mvid and mdvdr.
    STMusic not overrated as a source of scene music. It is not the best around, but it is not a bad source. I hardly ever hear it mention positively in this forum .

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    STM was the best site for scene music releases by far some years ago -when it was scene, only- and it used to have a very good Archive, but when it turned into another general music tracker the site changed and now it's diff

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I would like to ask the same question, but especially for 0day breakbeat/electro stuff. Anyone know a good tracker which is also open?
    (or irc which would be great too )

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Scenesound has the potential to become a worthy successor to Softmp3, and hence be the best scene mp3 tracker of them all. If they only would get rid of that nonsense "global ban"...

VIPMusic, from my limited experience there, looks pretty good also. But hardly anyone is leeching anything it seems, and hence seeding should be rather difficult. Maybe they should implement a bonus system to encourage (long term) seeding and leeching, like a recent poll there suggested.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast