Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Scene MP3 tracker?

SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What's the best scene MP3 tracker nowadays? I heard STMusic, VIPMusic, and this new tracker SceneSound is good. So which would you guys recommend. I'm specifically looking for older scene releases like Flight of the Conchords - The Distant Future EP-RTB. I don't mean like really old scene releases, I mean scene releases till at least 2007. Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    erts's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I think STMusic

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    The Archive on STMusic is practically unexistant. If you're interested in old scene releases VIPMusic is quite good (invite only), and SceneSound seems promising, unless you are from one of the countries that have been banned from the site, in that case you won't be able to register an account.

List of banned countries on SceneSound--->https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-sce...23/postcount33

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    scc for sure

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    ^^What she said together with warez forums for the old stuff.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    filemp3 imo...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Filemp3 and STmusic are very much overrated. Both are practically dead. SCC has only new stuff. Scenesound is new, so there's not much in there. Best option for now is certainly VIPmusic with around 20'000 torrents, fast pre times on new stuff, archive growing, free on mvid and mdvdr.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Sorry ashford mate, Im not a member of VIPmusic tracker so I don't know if its better than filemp3 or not and to be honest I dont really care, but I think you were rush when you said taht filemp3 is dead. Wit cca 1.900 well seeded music albums(on the 1st page the best seeded torrent has 50 seeders) they only bring in the new stuff and don't have an archive section, decent pretimes also. Works brilliant wit what.cd

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Filemp3 is great for new releases, but you won't find old ones there cos those are removed fast.
    And Scc (general tracker) is very good for new ones and there are lots -plus music torrents are freeleech-, there are some old releases (2008 and 2009), but just a few ones. The prob is that getting invites is almost impossible

VIPMusic is a good option and has an Archive (2.580 torrents), although they are not sortable by genre.

SceneSound has more stuff, tho (2.784 torrents on Archive) and they are sortable by genre. And lots of torrents are being added every day since the site is quite new.

So I'd say that SceneSound is the best option for you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Scenesound is a great new one!

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast