Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: iTS is back (with lost torrents, stats, and most importantly, lost forum posts.)

Hostile Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Its your tracker,you have a duty towards it.Alot of us help our trackers too(only that we never allow things to be so dire to an extent of needing)that my friend is responsibility not community kapish.
    Duty is a strong word. I live in the US and feel no duty to my country, even in a time of war. This is just where I live. Until the day comes that there's an invasion taking place and my personal interests are being threatened, I've no interest to go join the military. Even then, I probably wouldn't.

A tracker is just a place where you download shit. It's not like someone is encroaching on your land or kicking your dog. You have no call to act just because Admin X says he needs money. It's his site - let him figure it out. Why is this so hard of a concept to grasp?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    I couldn't help but lol at the post.
    Forum posts are important coz of the discussions that take place, from 'Anti P2P groups' to 'Obama Vs Bush'. The posts tend to be well thought out and framed. Posters take some time out to think and analyze before they jump on to conclusions and hit the 'post' button. ... But posts once lost, cant be recovered coz of the intellectual value they carry, and spur of the moment thoughts associated with them.
    Did you really laugh out loud? That would be awesome. In fact, I'm ROFLMAOing at this very moment. True story.

You and I must not read the same forums, then. "Rate That Ass" threads aren't really full of brilliance, and I really doubt that your average internet guy knows enough about politics to be making any kind of statement, opinion or not. Armchair pundits are an annoyance, but that's a grievance we can deal with at a later date.

All over the internet, there are forums dedicated to specific topics. Religion, politics, health/illness, philosophy, you name it. These are the places where the intelligentsia congregate, and where the best discussions can be had. But if you want to relegate yourself to places where any ol' retard looks like a genius because he had a brief moment of insight, hey, that's your damage, bro. Have at it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This thread should have been posted in the down or up thread in support, but I guess since this is 'big news' a thread was warranted. Anyways the topic has completely strayed, so I'm gonna lock it. If you guys want to debate the worth of tracker forums then you should really create a new (and provocative) thread with that in mind, as well as in the title. If someone wants a last word in they're gonna have to quote and then re-post in a new thread. If someone needs support with their iTS account then go here
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-13-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345