View Poll Results: As a person who lives in the USA, do you believe that you have FREEDOM as described in the Bill of R

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do

6 18.18%
  • No I don't

5 15.15%
  • Yes I believe they do (Non US person)

4 12.12%
  • No I don't believe so (Non US person)

15 45.45%
  • None of the above

3 9.09%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Freedom In The Usa

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm with Capricorn.
    I wouldn't want to be in any other country.
    The pros outweigh the cons.
    Alot of the advantages that we have that are defintely being tested, other countries don't have to begin with.
    Our freedom is also our downfall in regards to crime, punishment, and the judicial system.
    For instance, suspected terrorist Zaccarias Moussoui would probably be dead by now in most countries. but here, because our judicial system is based on protecting the innocent, we have a long drawn out legal process.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Legends
    Here is what cracks me up in the area I live (in the US of course).

The amount of people who bitch about the freedoms being taken from them while they smoke a joint and drink a beer and download lots of things from the internet.

Hey, nobody is saying that the Bush Administration is "all that" or anything, just that hey we as Americans have maybe had it even a little too good and untill the lifestyle I and others lead starts changing, I must surmise that perhaps a lot of this type of duscussion is simply conjecture.

Lemme put it another way: A lot of people in my country just LOVE to bitch about something.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    BANNED
    It has always struck me as odd that the US should stick so rigidly to a constitution that is over 200 years old, and drawn up in a time that was so much different to now. I believe constitutions should be rewritten every 100 years. If ever the US needed a new one, they surely do now!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Originally posted by Legends@28 September 2003 - 01:57
    A lot of people in my country just LOVE to bitch about something.
    And that's one of the things that make this country great. We have the right to do so without fear of being labled a 'terrorist' by our own elected officials and government. ...Well, at least not yet.

*sarcasm attached*

5. Lounge   -   #35
    I see an empire on the move, and Democracy is its sly new war cry. Democracy, home-delivered to your doorstep by daisy cutters.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    ......Daisy cutters, and old glory. Just ask the now 'free' citizens of the new empire...um um democracy...in Iraq.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    BANNED
    i agree the consitution should be rewritten every 50 years mabe but who shall rewrite it bush damn we would be screwed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234