Thread: Any tracker dedicated to bootlegs?

brento's Avatar Poster
    just curious

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    EZTorrents has a lot of bootlegged flacs and the like...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Dimeadozen is the holy grail

But there is also zomb tracker, the traders den and demenoid has alot of bootlegs

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    EZtorrents aka Dimeadozen is my favorite, and Zomb is good as well it has some stuff that aren't on EZtorrents.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    brento's Avatar Poster
    thank you very much

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    darki's Avatar Viva la Revolución!
    which of this tracker have only electronic music bootlegs or which one has the most?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by filenetworks View Post
    thanks for Lossless Legs (http://www.shnflac.net/). Didn't sign up but I had never realized how much stuff it had. Might make an account there in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by darki View Post
    which of this tracker have only electronic music bootlegs or which one has the most?
    Electronic is so vague. M.I.A. and MGMT could be considered electronic, same as Aphex Twin, and they are not at all alike. Name artists you want bootlegs for and I can search. Mind you most bootlegs are from rock concerts afaik. If you want artists like the first couple I listed you'll have no problem cause they are bands and are popular. If by electronic you mean trance and techno then I don't know. Maybe the radioshows on TT? I would imagine those kinds of music would sound even shittier on a bootleg, cause they are just spinning and mixing discs. Might as well listen to the album version.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-16-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    darki's Avatar Viva la Revolución!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Electronic is so vague. M.I.A. and MGMT could be considered electronic, same as Aphex Twin, and they are not at all alike. Name artists you want bootlegs for and I can search. Mind you most bootlegs are from rock concerts afaik. If you want artists like the first couple I listed you'll have no problem cause they are bands and are popular. If by electronic you mean trance and techno then I don't know. Maybe the radioshows on TT? I would imagine those kinds of music would sound even shittier on a bootleg, cause they are just spinning and mixing discs. Might as well listen to the album version.
    oh, I mean scene releases with tagged as bootleg in genre trance,techno,house,dance!

VA-In_Da_Club_Vol.28_(Envy_Fancy)-2CD-(Bootleg)-2009-FLOW
    Lumidee-Never_Leave_You_(Oh_Oh)-(DAI01)-Onesided_Bootleg_Vinyl-2009-iHF
    Back_To_The_Raw-Raw_1_And_2-(F004)-Bootleg_Vinyl-2009-OBC

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    http://www.mindwarppavilion.org is another one to add to the list, it was specialized in Bowie bootlegs but it has all kinda stuff now.
    Hungercity was originally specialized in Bob Dylan and Zomb in Smashing Pumpkins bootlegs.

http://www.tapecity.org (AKA Bootcity) is good, also.

There are some trackers dedicated to certain bands, only, but that would be a long list.

All those sites have full video and lossless audio files, only.

Anyways, if you can manage to register an account on Dime it will be all that you need. Dime is my favourite tracker, and I am using it all the time.

About scene-bootlegs, I don't know any site that is specialized in that stuff.
    Last edited by patiesmiz; 06-16-2009 at 07:06 PM.