Thread: School Of Rock

Poster
    i notice a couple of copies floating around Kazaa but no mention of an official release on vcdquality.com so I assume they're probably fakes.. anyone have, or know of a real version?

cheers

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    it hasn't even come out in theaters yet. but this movie is gonna be awesome

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@28 September 2003 - 23:36
    it hasn&#39;t even come out in theaters yet. but this movie is gonna be awesome
    that has nothing to do with whether or not its out on kazaa.. but alas, i do not think it is out yet. vcd would have it first. i would suggest irc if its just out, download 1000x faster and dont need to look for sources. its just good for new realese.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by mogadishu+29 September 2003 - 04:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 29 September 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Fish@28 September 2003 - 23:36
    it hasn&#39;t even come out in theaters yet.&nbsp; but this movie is gonna be awesome
    that has nothing to do with whether or not its out on kazaa.. but alas, i do not think it is out yet. vcd would have it first. i would suggest irc if its just out, download 1000x faster and dont need to look for sources. its just good for new realese. [/b][/quote]
    we will probably see one in the next day or 2 because there were sneak previews the past 2 days

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by edim@27 September 2003 - 15:55
    i notice a couple of copies floating around Kazaa but no mention of an official release on vcdquality.com so I assume they&#39;re probably fakes.. anyone have, or know of a real version?

cheers
    Like Evil Fish said the movie is not even out in theaters yet. So u can just try downloading a copy u see of Kazaa, but mind u they are all fakes.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    dvd screeners are sent out weeks before they hit the theaters.. that&#39;s how the theatres decide what movies to promote. Screeners are also used for award submital. I wouldn&#39;t watch a camjob anyway so the theatre or not argument has no value to me. thx for the input though

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    What are some good IRC servers for movies?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by mogadishu+29 September 2003 - 04:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 29 September 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Fish@28 September 2003 - 23:36
    it hasn&#39;t even come out in theaters yet.&nbsp; but this movie is gonna be awesome
    that has nothing to do with whether or not its out on kazaa.. but alas, i do not think it is out yet. vcd would have it first. i would suggest irc if its just out, download 1000x faster and dont need to look for sources. its just good for new realese. [/b][/quote]
    i know that i was just saying that it&#39;s unlikely that it would be online cuz it&#39;s not out in theaters yet, duh... dummy

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    there is a really crappy cam on irc now, i already got the sample and it&#39;s just about the worst cam ever . it has like japanese subtitles or something and it is all crooked.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    WOW when you put it like that im almost tempted to go to the theater.....