Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Those Darn Messenger Popups

You know those messenger popups that popup all the time. it used to be only the company advcertising a software that prevents them. Now it's other comanies too! does anybody have the software that can be downloaded from http://messengerstopper.com? cuz I am really getting pissed off by these. I leave my computer for like 5 minutes and I come back and it takes me another 5 minutes to click out of all of them!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    What the fuck was that all about.

If you want people to go there why don't you just ask.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    If you don't like messenger then turn it off.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by JPaul@27 September 2003 - 23:48
    What the fuck was that all about.

If you want people to go there why don't you just ask.
    Dude WTF is that supposed to mean? I was showing people the software that I'm talking about and wondering if anybody has it. Most people already know what I'm talking about though so they might not have to go there. I was just giving an example no need to blow your top!
    If you don't like messenger then turn it off.
    AZnd WTF is that about. I use Messenger I can't just turn it off!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Yeah really. What JP said.
    Just get yourself a decent pop-up blocker and move on.

And shouldn't this go in software world?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@27 September 2003 - 23:51
    Yeah really.  What JP said.
    Just get yourself a decent pop-up blocker and move on.

And shouldn't this go in software world?
    It's not that kind of popup!
    I have a screenshot if you want

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Out of The Ordinary
    Order Messenger Stopper for only $24.95 using a credit card and get unlimited use without any restrictions! There are no monthly fees or hidden charges.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@27 September 2003 - 23:54
    Order Messenger Stopper for only $24.95 using a credit card and get unlimited use without any restrictions! There are no monthly fees or hidden charges.
    Now that's totally stupid. THE WHOLE POINT OF KAZAA IS TO GET STUFF FOR FREE!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    These 4 easy steps will turn off the messenger service used to send messenger service popup ads. The Messenger service is not related to Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger.:

Go to Start, then Run and type in services.msc Click Ok

Scroll to Messenger, select it, right click it and choose Properties.

Under startup choose "Disabled", then choose Stop.

When stopped, click Ok.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by TVR Enthusiast+28 September 2003 - 00:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TVR Enthusiast @ 28 September 2003 - 00:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[B
    [O][T],27 September 2003 - 23:54]
    Order Messenger Stopper for only &#036;24.95 using a credit card and get unlimited use without any restrictions&#33; There are no monthly fees or hidden charges.
    Now that&#39;s totally stupid. THE WHOLE POINT OF KAZAA IS TO GET STUFF FOR FREE&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You had a link to the site that sells it fuckwit - you came here to advertise it.

Fortunately you have done more harm for the software than good. Why would someone buy a piece of software to do something that they can do for nothing.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast