Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: infiltrated private trackers to avoid?!?!

Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Rofl...imo it's safe to say that almost all 'private' trackers have been 'infiltrated' these days.
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out how the system works. Esp if your getting paid to do so.
    Last edited by Zaxx; 06-17-2009 at 09:58 PM.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol, when people invite other people to harder to get into trackers they usually know them better
    Oh yeah especially the time they flush the toilet and what brand of toilet paper use,a spy always use expensive type.

Statistics really aren't your thing, eh? Or probability, the sole concept of it?
    making a calculation betwen the members and all invites given is far from any statistic,too many uncontrolled variables.

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I joined to let you know that the Amsterdam Politie and interpol have been given the IP addresses of STF users. It started with a few people but now the whole list is being handed over every week. someone who works with or is involved in their IT is doing it to in a deal not to be arested when it all comes down. I was working on the building when i hear this operation talk about track and monitor the ip and check the people that the site and match ip so pass on the word. I use ip mask and spoofing to cover but I stop useing stf just in case.

Good Luck

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    That can't be good. What's STF stand for?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Re: infiltrated private trackers to avoid?!?!

Don't use tracker if you want to take no risk.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    All trackers are infiltrated. THE END.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    people seem to think that anti-p2p company employees are idiots or something. remember, these people have the permission of the copyright owners to transfer their data with no fear of prosecution. they can easily rent a seedbox at ovh or server.lu every month and boost their ratios on sites. they can post ratio proofs just like anyone else, chat on irc, and appear to be genuine filesharers. I'm sure many of them are, especially since that is their job.

you can just as easily blame invite giveaways, as you would blame invite trading and selling as the reason sites are infiltrated.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    people seem to think that anti-p2p company employees are idiots or something. remember, these people have the permission of the copyright owners to transfer their data with no fear of prosecution. they can easily rent a seedbox at ovh or server.lu every month and boost their ratios on sites. they can post ratio proofs just like anyone else, chat on irc, and appear to be genuine filesharers. I'm sure many of them are, especially since that is their job.

you can just as easily blame invite giveaways, as you would blame invite trading and selling as the reason sites are infiltrated.
    More than that;they can start a fake tracker.
    And I wouldn't be surprise if they are staff of some trackers.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    Oh yeah especially the time they flush the toilet and what brand of toilet paper use,a spy always use expensive type.

Statistics really aren't your thing, eh? Or probability, the sole concept of it?
    making a calculation betwen the members and all invites given is far from any statistic,too many uncontrolled variables.

aproximating?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    Can I ask a simple question. Is the only proof that tl was infiltrated
    TL is 100% infiltrated ... its a fact not speculation ... they have various MPAA type orgs on there... it isn't questioned....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast