Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best pre times?

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    Typical FST thread this one. Somebody asked a simple question and then he gets shot down and criticized for almost the duration of the first page for asking it. Jeez guys, is it that hard to be community spirited, or "nice"?
    Being nice doesn't make a good community. If you can't handle typical FST threads please go back to one of the private forums out there that think they have the best community, that censor anything not nice. Sure you'll have 'nice' topics, but they are filled with mindless one-dimensional people that are for the most part obsessed with moving invites and hunting down the rare trackers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Typical FST thread this one. Somebody asked a simple question and then he gets shot down and criticized for almost the duration of the first page for asking it. Jeez guys, is it that hard to be community spirited, or "nice"?
    Being nice doesn't make a good community. If you can't handle typical FST threads please go back to one of the private forums out there that think they have the best community, that censor anything not nice. Sure you'll have 'nice' topics, but they are filled with mindless one-dimensional people that are for the most part obsessed with moving invites and hunting down the rare trackers.
    True to the last word.
    Anyway, SCC Pres are better than ScT, which in turn is better than FTN and others.
    Personally, i dont care about the Pre's as long as a torrent shows up on the browse page within half an hour or so after the release. My Download speeds aren't the best in the world, so a few nano seconds here and there don't matter.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    SCC is number 1 !

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    SCC is number 1 ! pff just thanks to mp3 ... normal

sct is the best for packs and tv series

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Oh my lawd.
    These days the difference between site's pre times are seconds or minutes if you're unlucky. (?)

I wouldn't worry, just use whatever site you like the most.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Oh my lawd.
    These days the difference between site's pre times are seconds or minutes if you're unlucky. (?)

I wouldn't worry, just use whatever site you like the most.
    For this comment I wont kick you outta irc and ill just kick sh again ;-)

first one to make sense all thread

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    As far as I know it's SCC but who even cares about this? A couple of minutes... nonsense/noob's elite feeling

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by mike75 View Post
    As far as I know it's SCC but who even cares about this? A couple of minutes... nonsense/noob's elite feeling
    Absolutely! I`ve heard just the same. So ... on theory it`s SCC because i don`t have and SCC acc. That is what i`ve heard

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    great definition for a couple of places that i can remember of.
    you're definitely not FST material.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think SCT and SCC are then best (however not a member)
    But if you don't focus mainly on pre times there would be great sites like IPTorrents, Revolutiontt, TorrentLeech

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast