Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horror Movies

bertie the dog
    I believe one of the greatest horror movies ever created is "EraserHead" by David Lynch.
    It really screws up anyone who can sit and watch it all the way through in one setting....

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    my favourite horror movies in order.

1. freddy vs jason
    2. final destination 2
    3. jeepers creepers 2
    4. the eye(this is spooky as hell. do not watch witht he lights off. i did with my mom and she was grossly spooked out, even i jumped twice)
    5. sleepless(dario argento)- great slasher flick from the italian great argento, gore is guaranteed with this guy.
    6. a nightmare on elm street - arguably a classic. the tina in the bed killing was ace.
    7. trauma(dario argento)- man was the killer sick in this by decapitating heads of bodies
    8. ring 2: ringu is a classic, but the 2nd is far creepier for me
    9. jason x: loved the idea of it in space and it was done well.
    10. opera(dario argento)- saw this only 2 month ago, and as got one of the grossest killings in it i have scene when a guy gets stabbed right through the neck and the knife sticks out of his gob repeatedly. A real bloodbath but not as many killings as normal for argento in this one. So you can guess by my list i am a huge argento fan, i am also a huge friday the 13th fan. jason rules

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    how did anybody enjoy jeepers creepers 1 & 2?

possibley the worst "horror" films (or just films) ever made IMO.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    how did anybody enjoy jeepers creepers 1 & 2?

possibley the worst "horror" films (or just films) ever made IMO.

I have 2 agree , why the hell r they still doing teen horror/Slashers there shit, no 1 likes them any more...

Japan is doing the best horror movies today, i just saw an amzing zombie flick called Junk... old skool zombie horror, now that's more like it... non of this traped on a school bus and being stalked by sum dragon like creature shit., give me ols skool horror any day....

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    yea i watched ichi the killer the other day & thats the darkest twisted shit ive seen in ages..... it was great

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    ichi the killer, gr8 movie,

it's gr8 when a movie is made like this, it makes me wonder why can't the US film companies prouduce movies like this....

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    i know alot of people disagree (sp?) but i really liked the blair witch project.

i think most who dont like it proberly dont like anything unless its got atleast a 30mil budget & is just another one pumped out by hollywood, but i think it rocks.

when i watched it i hadnt seen any hype about it (which could have helped) & i found it oridginal but also pretty scary (watched at night.. darkened room... lots of dope to smoke).

horrors/thrillers that are all about what you dont see instead of what you do work really well in our times of being able to create anything visually. people just arnt scared anymore of some computer generated ugly fuck that east guts... just gets borring.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    on the topic of scary movies were what you don't see is scarier than what you do see I would have to say the directing and camera shots by sam raimi in the evil dead movies(1+2 the third one was piss yourself funny though) were awesome. Same scenario works great for Eviil Dead 1+2, lights out and watching them alone, the music and camera angles make these somewhat bland movies really scare the piss outta you.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    exactly.... all it took was some guy running holding the camera close to the ground but it makes that film.

"hail to the king baby!!"

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    has anyone mentioned 'blair witch project' yet??...i haven't read the whole thread, just this page

now that's one movie that genuinely gives you the creeps, kinda like evil dead ones, without a grand overly bloated concept like jason x

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast