Thread: BitMeTV Invite

Poster
    Hi guys,

would like to know if it's possible to get an invite for BitMeTV.
    Was looking for a nice tracker with tv episodes in hd and found this one's review here.
    so it doesn't have to be bitmetv necessarily ... can be another tracker with hd tv episoded as well.
    Last edited by oldx; 06-17-2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Add

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    its prety hard to get in there m8
    these are more than enough for you

http://tv.torrents.ro/signup.php
    http://www.thebox.bz/signup.php
    http://www.torrentfive.com/

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Unless you have a desire for rare shows and you watch ALOT, I mean ALOT of shows and don't have TL, you won't need bitmetv. All popular shows shows up on all 0-daytrackers/other TV-sites, and some shows that people generally don't watch shows up on TL and then there's the shows that shows up like only on Bitmetv, and that's the kind of shows you'd need it for. Just request a random tv-site instead of bitmetv just because it's rare....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    + Aznv.tv

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    kind of an unrelated question...I recently got into bitme whenever you make it to power user do they let you have an invite to bitmetv? I figured that they are sister sites?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    kind of an unrelated question...I recently got into bitme whenever you make it to power user do they let you have an invite to bitmetv? I figured that they are sister sites?
    hehe, i would like to know that too

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I'm pretty sure that's not the case, I think they have a special forum part for invites etc. like other trackers. I don't know when you gain access to that forum though. But you do get Bitmetv invites every 30 days once you become a power user. But there's some ratio/download requirements too.

THIS POST REGARDS BITMETV,NOT BITME!!!! sorry
    Last edited by NSMB; 06-17-2009 at 09:39 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    What kind of shows are you looking for?
    If you are interesting on hd-eps then I suggest tvt.ro. There are a lot freeleech hd episodes there

offtopic
    @tippertime. You can request for bitmetv but you have to take good care of both accounts. A lot of powerusers banned from both after having problems at bitmetv.
    Last edited by brightsid; 06-17-2009 at 08:49 PM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster
    Thank you guys for your help.
    I just got myself n tvt.ro account ... its a really cool tracker with a lot of series, just what i needed! ;-)