Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg Now We Kan Play Halo Online!

heres the link follow the instructions in .nfo and start servers and play no cd key needed not valid one at least. .. . .

http://home.houston.rr.com/nettwerk/Halo_C...OX/fdx-hpsp.rar

2. Games   -   #2
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    from NFO:

Clients can only login to a cracked server obviously. The crack is needed for BOTH the client and the server.

I can already play cracked servers. and here ya got me all excited.

3. Games   -   #3
    muchspl2
    I guess its new to some people you could do it with the bata (if halo worked for you)

4. Games   -   #4
    i still don't see why people would want to play a game online that's not even out yet...surely it's tantamount to suing oneself?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    could someone help me- im struggling to play this game online- in any form- and it keeps saying wrong cd key, someone please help

6. Games   -   #6
    or does anyone know of a way i can get into ANY other multiplayer chatroom without a proper cd key?

7. Games   -   #7
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@28 September 2003 - 03:03
    i still don&#39;t see why people would want to play a game online that&#39;s not even out yet...surely it&#39;s tantamount to suing oneself?

hehe, U make a valid point.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by L0rD_S0tH+28 September 2003 - 03:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L0rD_S0tH @ 28 September 2003 - 03:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@28 September 2003 - 03:03
    i still don&#39;t see why people would want to play a game online that&#39;s not even out yet...surely it&#39;s tantamount to suing oneself?

hehe, U make a valid point. [/b][/quote]
    if it wasn&#39;t for your sarcastic face, i&#39;d take you seriously
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@27 September 2003 - 22:03

I have been thinking the same thing 3rd, notice no sarcastic face. You have to ask why the servers all alreaddy set up, and why some at first did not even authenticate the cd-key. (or there was one the did not, whatever.)

10. Games   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hell.. some things are worth paying for.

You can just download money.. or can you.. well actually u cant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast