Thread: Cant Play Halo Online

i read the nfo and did as it says. When i try to join an online game, it says my cd-key is invalid. Please help or give me the cd key u put to make the online multiplayer work. normal game workds fine tho

also, what is the difference between gold and the other one

2. Games   -   #2
    in case anyone had the same problem- download the nocd crack off suprnova. it resolved it

3. Games   -   #3
    your saying the nocd crack from suprnova lets u play online now?

4. Games   -   #4
    i guess so, it worked for me

5. Games   -   #5
    wait i was wrong- anybody else with any valid cd keys or solutions>

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    you can only play on servers created by people with the cracked version as well. (thats probably how you got on earlier) there is a thread here somewhere on how to create a server so others witht this version will work also.

I myself an a bit nervous about playing it online before the game even comes out. Kinda like a big flag saying "HERE I AM WITH A DOWNLOADED VERSION PLEASE SUE ME. THANKS"

but hey, thats just my opinion.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by brax@28 September 2003 - 04:27
    you can only play on servers created by people with the cracked version as well. (thats probably how you got on earlier) there is a thread here somewhere on how to create a server so others witht this version will work also.

I myself an a bit nervous about playing it online before the game even comes out. Kinda like a big flag saying "HERE I AM WITH A DOWNLOADED VERSION PLEASE SUE ME. THANKS"

but hey, thats just my opinion.
    My thoughts exactly, especially the ease someone has at getting an IP from an online game.

8. Games   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yea, i wouldn't do anything online yet, especially since we're messing with bill gates here. lol

and besides, i have academy and aa to conpensate for my loses.