Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: superseeder anyone joined them know them well?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    LOL @ this thread, save ur money and go with usenet instead. Can't believe people spend so much money on servers. Unless ur an uploader its a waste...
    Last edited by Degenx; 07-07-2009 at 07:13 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Okay heres my story:

I ordered a SP Mini from them a few months back and as I have mentioned earlier in this thread I didn't receive it, because their old provider had issues. I don't want to get into the details anymore, because its in the past and I have dealt with it.

Okay so no problem I got refunded and waited a week or so.I wanted to give them a new shot (they said they had dumped their old provider and got a new one so I thought what the hell he must be reliable and so on). He had some problems too, it took 1,5 weeks to get my box. He described his relationship with OVH as "unfriendly" (I can't remember how that guy described the problem. He said something about OVH trothhing it I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE ITS HIS PROBLEM. I'M JUST A FUCKING CUSTOMER I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT) so I realized that this situation ain't any better than before. Box doesn't work at all, its awfully slow and speeds just don't make sense: I mean at first DL speed goes up to 5 Mb/s then the server won't refresh again for the next minute or so. Upload speed won't go past 100KB/s. There is absolutely no reason to use this box because it won't upload shit and that way it could ruin your ratio in trackers. I told the staff about this problem many times and they asked me to test it numerous times after they looked at it, no difference in performance. I'v had it now. You can't get it to work no matter what you do. No more bs seeder for me, I want my money back and get a box from reliable provider.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Ratio didn't you read the thread? OP got disabled, blow is not replying brgroup is lost in the sea

This is a scam.

Get Usenet or go with a real provider that has positive reviews

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio View Post
    Okay heres my story:

I ordered a SP Mini from them a few months back and as I have mentioned earlier in this thread I didn't receive it, because their old provider had issues. I don't want to get into the details anymore, because its in the past and I have dealt with it.

Okay so no problem I got refunded and waited a week or so.I wanted to give them a new shot (they said they had dumped their old provider and got a new one so I thought what the hell he must be reliable and so on). He had some problems too, it took 1,5 weeks to get my box. He described his relationship with OVH as "unfriendly" (I can't remember how that guy described the problem. He said something about OVH trothhing it I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE ITS HIS PROBLEM. I'M JUST A FUCKING CUSTOMER I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT) so I realized that this situation ain't any better than before. Box doesn't work at all, its awfully slow and speeds just don't make sense: I mean at first DL speed goes up to 5 Mb/s then the server won't refresh again for the next minute or so. Upload speed won't go past 100KB/s. There is absolutely no reason to use this box because it won't upload shit and that way it could ruin your ratio in trackers. I told the staff about this problem many times and they asked me to test it numerous times after they looked at it, no difference in performance. I'v had it now. You can't get it to work no matter what you do. No more bs seeder for me, I want my money back and get a box from reliable provider.
    i thought it was only me my server acted like urs too lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Under new management now.......

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Just got a box from them. First impression is good, because of the good communication. I'll tell you more after I test the box.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    dannoky
    I'm sure you will be glad that you've given them a chance,Mugur. I've rented 3 different servers from Superseeder over the past 4 months. Never once have I had any issues with them. I screwed my server up once...totally my fault as I know nothing about Linux and was clicking stuff I shouldn't have been. Tech support was notified and my box was back running within an hour. Setup time has NEVER been more than 3 days...and usually within 2.
    I've "reviewed" Superseeder on a few different forums, and I can't say it enough...these guys are the BEST. The sales team, support team, prices ...{especially the prices are absolutely the best in the business), communication, everything! LOL, these guys are so cool to even just talk to that I hang out in their IRC for hours everyday.
    I'm not sure which box you went with,Mugur but I am on the shared gbit plan and can show you screenshots of 38M down and 25M up simultaneously.....and thats on a SHARED box!
    Anyway, I'm sure you will find that you've chosen the right reseller
    These guys do whatever it takes to keep their customers happy and are simply some of the coolest people you could meet.
    Although over the past year or so I have tried about 5 different companies,I won't even consider any other resellers anymore...the service/support/price of the Superseeder team simply CANNOT be beat!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I totally agree with you. I use the dedicated C-05G and it does everything you would expect. I thought about the shared gbit, but I'm afraid that I'll have the bad luck to be on the server with guys that we'll drive it crazy.
    Anyway, I recommend these guys to everyone, they indeed do a very nice job.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    i m currently using their box(superseeder.eu) and they have the best service you can dream of. they re always there 24/7 to help you or even chat with you. I must say their box is really good. i loaded the box with more than 300torr. and everything was still normal. pls those of you who re talking crap should shut up. I havent seen a seedbox serice irc that is so actvite like superseeder before. if you re there you ill see that they discuss everything. i just currently renewed my subsciption. i love the box and addicted to it . so guys dont listen to some of the crap here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    How long has this company been around for and was it always superseeder.cc as a URL?
    BTW, the OP is not disabled. yet.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandvich View Post
    Ratio didn't you read the thread? OP got disabled, blow is not replying brgroup is lost in the sea

This is a scam.

Get Usenet or go with a real provider that has positive reviews
    Last edited by pone44; 10-31-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast