Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever been disabled on a torrent site? Then this thread is for you!

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    TR upoaled to what.cd.
    Last edited by ryslan4ik; 07-11-2009 at 10:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    beshawn's Avatar The Unseen
    When I was going through some tough financial times last summer, I couldn't afford to pay for internet any longer, and it was shut off on me. Like a moron I knew it was coming (not EXACTLY when, mind you) but still didn't park my accounts. I was offline for approx. 9 months, maybe a little longer.

I was disabled at waffles, what, RevTT, and Blackcats Games due to inactivity. With the exception of Blackcats Games I got my account back at all places by visiting their respective IRC channels and letting them know what was up.

Take this as a lesson, park your accounts if possible; if you are disabled, or are going to be away for A LONG time head to their support channel on IRC, most staff will help you out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Scenelife, but I lasted quite a few months longer after Idol got b& . And then they had promised to ban FST staff so it's quite alright with me. Lost quite a few 0day sites recently, some because I asked to be deleted, some probably because of grudges. Nothing I used or needed though, so it's only really streamlined my bookmarks.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-19-2009 at 07:11 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I've had accounts disabled for inactivity on a bunch of sites and had accounts disabled voluntarily because I wasn't using them. Mostly just sites that seemed interesting and were open for signups. Getting disabled for inactivity on UG many moons ago was crushing, but of course I was allowed make a new account (that I've since been using every day.)
    I don't really have any interesting stories to tell because I'm not a rebel.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    My first good private tracker was BCG. I got in through open signups. I did not bother to read the rules till it was too late and my ratio was really low (I had only been using private trackers before that). Anyway I realized my wrong doing and downloaded a big torrent and started seeding it. Just before I would have gotten the upload via seed points, I was disabled (the time meant for me repairing my ratio had run out). The next time I got in through open signups I took much better care of my acc. In fact I still have it.

Other than that I've only been disabled for inactivity.
    SceneHD- I was a member before I got into HDbits, but I never like it as everything is rared there so it took huge amounts of space on my HDD.

TR- I signed on new years day (a buddy was convincing me to get into trance). I DLed a torrent seeded it for a while, listened to the music and deleted it from my bookmarks. I'm pretty sure my acc there is gone now.

And like Stellar, lots of sitesI thought would be interesting when signing up, but I lost interest in.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    BCG for a thread I made in the forum, after them not answering question when Vuze 4.2.0.0 (I think) would be allowed.

x264 for receiving invite in public giveaway here a long long time ago. I did not know it wasn't allowed. Thankfully staff was nice enough to invite me again after some time had passed. One of my absolute favorite trackers

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I was banned from one of the highly sought after sites. Apparently, they had a wheel issue with me, when I took exception to the behaviour of one of their wheely whood mods.

Ironically, I still don't know which demented fucktard wrote that mass PM. All I know is that whoever it was, needs to go get a proper education.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Disabled for incativity from BCG and ThePlace. Just were not interesting for me
    Last edited by brightsid; 06-19-2009 at 09:38 PM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    RevTT and BCG for inactivity about 2 years ago.

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i.t.s :| .banned .some fuck ass m0f0 stole my account and I didn't report it.
    sad but true .

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast