Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reactivate Astraweb with the $11 deal

Does anybody know how I can reactivate my Astraweb account with the $11 deal? I've signed up twice before with the deal using a difference username and password each time, and whenever I put in my username and password now, it'll only let me sign up to the $15 account. Do I have to create a new username and password each time. I was also wondering about the "I ISP per account" rule. What would happen if I used the account on two ISP's, but not at the same time?

Thanks.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would create a new user name and password. I have used the same user name and password for years because I only use astraweb for older stuff, so I can get stuff that Easynews doesn't have. That's why I only buy block accounts.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    They go by your IP, you can't re activate that account, unless you link to a different paypal account, or different credit card account, but with different names, because they go by names and accounts...
    [center]

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Sorry, I meant IP. If I use my Astraweb account on two IP addresses at different times, would it not work. Does it only work to the one that I sign up with. I ask this because I have two computers in different places, and I'd like to use the account at both places, but if I'm restricted to one then I'd just sign up on the place where I will be using the account the most.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    It's one IP per name, so technically just unplug your modem before you leave to go to the other computer and use it there.
    [center]

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Thanks for the help SonsOfLiberty!

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    I get slow downs alot, and when I unplug my modem I get a new IP and NL won't let me connect because it says I'm still logged in with a different IP, so I wait for few minutes and it logs me in with a different IP....well I think it's more my router gets something wacky going on and affects my speed, so unplug both and always get a new IP and can connect fine. But not 2 different ones at teh same time.
    [center]

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    have you tried contacting customer service?
    Pimpn aint easy ®

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Similar question: I was thinking of trying out Astraweb's block account- $25 for 180gb. What would happen after using up the block acct I wanted to signup for the $11 offer?

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Huh? Are you saying after you use the block account then you would signup for the monthly fee of $11? Nothing, you can sign up for the deal even having a block account...block accounts never expire, the $11 thing is a monthly based and is automatically charged.
    [center]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast