Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re recent threads detailing certain trackers

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    me too. wtf happened ? can some nice soul drop me a pm with some more nice interwebz drama ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Always looking for a good drama or a party also
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    oh, i see now, another CN thread. well, they're having what they asked for, can't see it as a full surprise.
    now, why was PTN included there? i know that some of the dudes that founded that cosanostra site were previously connected, and i've the feeling one of them is still snitching out PTN stuff to other places.

just my 2 cents.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    erm what happened?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Some kid got mad at some tracker that banned him. Instead of going straight home crying to mommy, he decided to plaster all kinds of info on FST. When Idol deleted his threads and he continued in a crying rage posting insults.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 06-21-2009 at 10:17 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Well at least the ownage NFO is real,scenenotice just upped it.
    It also appears as though google was in the process of cacheing the thread before you deleted it,swift indeed .

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Is it the norm to have more than one account here? Am I the few odd one people with only one account?
    Nope
    /me has 1 account here

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    i would like to know as well. My ISP always tries its best to keep me away from the axn, but, i still managed to get here on time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    He should have followed proper review format if he wanted it to stay on FST. I don't think there's anything wrong with hiding behind a fake account to post controversial stuff and I understand why he would want to. Shouldn't have impersonated someone in particular though.

The thing he posted was copied from scenenotice.org if anyone's curious about the 'drama'. It makes the poster look like a fool, and there isn't really a legitimate reason included for the whole thing. A fuckin' tard calling out other 'tards if you ask me. I honestly don't see a reason for us censoring this, but it's not something that's worth our time discussing either, as that would just validate both parties' oversized ego's. I'm trying to draw a line between free posting while keeping potential flaming and name bashing to a minimum, which is why I hope you'll just keep your own opinions to yourself after locking this. There has been enough CN bullshit on this board and I'm gonna tell you guys it's probably a waste of time to get involved in the way things are right now.

edit: I'll leave this open assuming you guys have maturity to keep it under control so it won't have to be locked.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-22-2009 at 04:59 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    lawl
    I read the NFO. What kinda loser would go that extent..it was fuckin crap.
    IRC screenshots seem funny..wait a while till someone catches your mum in action with one of the guys from that IRC chan and post it all over the interwebz.Get a life!
    Posting such details will never ever help you get Megan Fox! Period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast