Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Try To Let Mein

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+28 September 2003 - 11:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul &#064; 28 September 2003 - 11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@28 September 2003 - 10:23
    Come on ......Boy.

I mis Bender.I am so drunk as you can tell.
    Cheer up Nancy, you have a feckin hangover to look forward too as well.

Must get myself one of them, tomorrow AM sounds like a good idea. [/b][/quote]
    I love it.I hardly ever get a hangover.....I can just keep on going.I have always been that way...never no headaches or whatever you want to call a hangover.....stomach hurts sometimes but a good Shit helps that out.And then back to the Drinking.

I am always coughing up Black and Brown shit though.....but that just from the Smoking. ..........

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+28 September 2003 - 17:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 28 September 2003 - 17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JPaul@28 September 2003 - 11:23
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @28 September 2003 - 10:23
    Come on ......Boy.

I mis Bender.I am so drunk as you can tell.

Cheer up Nancy, you have a feckin hangover to look forward too as well.

Must get myself one of them, tomorrow AM sounds like a good idea.
    I love it.I hardly ever get a hangover.....I can just keep on going.I have always been that way...never no headaches or whatever you want to call a hangover.....stomach hurts sometimes but a good Shit helps that out.And then back to the Drinking.

I am always coughing up Black and Brown shit though.....but that just from the Smoking. .......... [/b][/quote]
    I love the fact that you spell Shit with a capital S.

You really respect your excrement mate.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Double Agent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12