Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Next

XBOX 2, scheduled for release in 2005 is switching from the pentium processor it had in its first, to the AMD processor which the new XBOX will have.

Most already know, im just informing those who do not.

Until then.... COME ON HALO 2!!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Switching to AMD kind of ironic and funny at the same time.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Micro$t is always making stupid mistakes. There only downing this so they could make more money off of it, now the Xbox is gonna freeze even more often!

-Mike

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    whys itg onna freeze, i have a amd cpu, there aint anything wrong with them , they are more efficent the intel,

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Livy Posted on 28 September 2003 - 23:26

whys itg onna freeze, i have a amd cpu, there aint anything wrong with them , they are more efficent the intel,

sorry to offend you, I mean it as an exageration

-Mike

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I think it will be a good move, they also plan to make that BEAST a bit smaller, jesus, the currect XBOX should be XBOULDER, the thing is huge, oh and the XBOX NEXT controllers look awesome, anyone been checking into PS3, its not looking so well, and the controllers look trashy... I don't like either system that much but i'm rooting for XBOXNEXT on this one.

-SNES ROCKS.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    If they are going to make the xbox 2 smaller they should stick with Pentium because AMD cpu's run to hot.

If they are going to make the Xbox 2 smaller how are they going to keep the cpu cool ?

Just my standard HSF on my 1.3ghz duron cpu is bulky and pretty loud.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    why the hell would microsoft leave its own product to get somthin else

proud to be american

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by CONFLICT@28 September 2003 - 17:05
    I think it will be a good move, they also plan to make that BEAST a bit smaller, jesus, the currect XBOX should be XBOULDER, the thing is huge, oh and the XBOX NEXT controllers look awesome, anyone been checking into PS3, its not looking so well, and the controllers look trashy... I don't like either system that much but i'm rooting for XBOXNEXT on this one.

-SNES ROCKS.
    umm hello.... moron noob i can tell your not very intellegent and dont think before you speak becuz well to tell you the truth hardly anything about the consoles are even confirmed. especially ythe design of the consoles or controllers so unless you got facts and pictures including a statement by Sony or M$ sayin the pictures are real keep your mouth shut before you loose respect for saying false information.also how can the Ps3 not be doing so well? have you see the patent and Specs for the Cell? the GFLOPS for the cell will be 1000 thats 1 TFLOP when Intel and AMD will barely reaching 70 in 3 years.the X-Box CPU will be pretty big considering it will need sufficient cooling to run the monster with so high of a clock speed.also one CPU from inside the Cell has 256 GFLOPs compare to 70? im not sure how stupid you can be to believe that clock fequency wins over Floating Pionts Per Second.guess why AMD can have the same power as intel when having less GHz but still i dont see AMD pumping out 1 TFLOP anytime soon or they would have already been talking about it.really the only big name X-Box 2 will have it ati which is still iffy considering that Sony already demostrated what the GS2 that will be incorporated into the Ps3 is capabil of and it was able to render Effects in Real Time that could challenge the Matrix Visuals.last of all the Ps3 will not be near as hard a the Ps2 to Program since Sony will be releasing middleware to help the game Devs program and use the Ps3 to the fullest.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    damn pitbul...eveytime i see a post of urs i know thats its to flame on someone...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast