Thread: Any Experience With Longhorn?

Has anybody some experience with longhorn, is it worth downloading yet or should i wait wih downloading it?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    ive used longhorn. dont think its worth downloading yet. its got quite alot of 'issues' still, ders a memory leak (which is quite bad) and requires quite alot of work to make it wrk and the activation is not the easiest thing to get around! so id qait till probaly beta 1 or till da pdc conferance wher der giving copies of longhorn alpha and sum1's bound to leak it! if you need n e more help let me no!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I dont recommend getting a beta OS. Very buggy also wait till the final release.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ok then a bit more patience then. thx

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Hellie@28 September 2003 - 12:36
    ok then a bit more patience then. thx
    no probs

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I ueed to be Longhorn King here. But now after installing it, its basically shit, forget about bugs, it looks shit, and its so not finished you can see lines and marks where they need to be filled in still.

Build 4019 is suposed to be moe stable.

Longhorn when its offically out will be funn of so much spywhere, you might as well spy with it.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@28 September 2003 - 13:16
    I ueed to be Longhorn King here. But now after installing it, its basically shit, forget about bugs, it looks shit, and its so not finished you can see lines and marks where they need to be filled in still.

Build 4019 is suposed to be moe stable.

Longhorn when its offically out will be funn of so much spywhere, you might as well spy with it.
    build 4019, dat was never leaked! wher u get 1 frm?!?! longhorn doesnt luk bad

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I ran it in virtual machine.. has some new features, but it crashed sometimes. I couldnt get it to browse the web ether.