Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD-R trackers

patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo6 View Post
    Are they dvd-r or just xvids?
    k, if I have understood well what you are asking and if we are talking about movies at DVD (DVD5 and DVD9), only, and not about HD, general trackers or movies at compressed formats, DVDQuorum is the best option Imho.

They have all kinda genres, mainstream, author, TV, music concerts, rare movies, etc, at DVD, ONLY.

Some Rocky DVDs:

Last edited by patiesmiz; 06-23-2009 at 01:28 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DvDQuorum (lots of user uploads, easy to seed, wide variety), BitHQ (lots of great user uploads, perhaps easier for English speakers), TheDVDClub (many of the same user uploaders from BitHQ plus others, but activity has really slowed up), Cinematik (very artsy films, not my cup of tea but raved about by true film buffs), Filmdom (dvd9 video-ts files only, just reopened, but invites probably available on what or something).

Usenet is great for dvds too. There are tons of dvds reuploaded. Check out binaryinvasion.com if you want to see how great a usenet subscription and a leeching binge can be for your collection.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by patiesmiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo6 View Post
    Are they dvd-r or just xvids?
    k, if I have understood well what you are asking and if we are talking about movies at DVD (DVD5 and DVD9), only, and not about HD, general trackers or movies at compressed formats, DVDQuorum is the best option Imho.

They have all kinda genres, mainstream, author, TV, music concerts, rare movies, etc, at DVD, ONLY.

Some Rocky DVDs:

Lol, you don't know just how large my smile went when I seen that screen shot! I guess on to part two of this, getting a invite. I'll take your suggestion and wait till the weekend for one. Don't want to risk a trade and getting my ass banned lol. I'll keep an eye on the giveaway forum as well Thank you all for the help and quick responses.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Romeo6, there's no invite system on DVDQuorum, you must look at the tracker website every weekend to see if it's open and create your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12