Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good Anime Series.

Great Teacher Onizuka
    Chobits
    Angelic Layer
    Trigun
    3x3 eyes.

The best series of anime ive seen so far. I havent seen many though.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ilw@29 September 2003 - 12:55
    @Snny where do  you get most of your manga from? Websites or kazaa or....
    I buy it (I'm almost ashamed to say this), got a guy who imports, not far from where I live, I'm currently looking forward to the Ghost in the shell 2 collection, loved the first series. I think DC++ is good for it, I found a couple of hubs that seemed to deal with manga and/or animé.

As far as for animé, I buy half of that too, the rest, stuff that can't be found any other way, comes from someone who knows someone etc, (in fact I got access to a whole lot of stuff just yesterday, I think I'll start on it with watching the "Helsing"-series today).

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    oh forgot, Goldenboy too.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Poster
    Trigun Rocks my world I absolutely loved it. my only problem with it was that the series was too short(i think it's only like 26 eps or something) but I absolutely loved every episode and as an added bonus my girlfriend liked the female Milly character(she can be quite funny at times) so we watched it together.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    How come no one's mentioned Kare Kano?
    It's quite hilarous sometimes

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    some friends suggested these to me.

Full Metal Panic!
    Pia Carrot 2
    Oh My Goddess!
    Frantic, Frustrated & Female
    Iketeru Futari
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    Rizelmine
    Voogie`s Angels
    Usagichan de Cue
    Virtual Angels

he said they are simmilar to onegai teacher and onegai twins. anyone seen any of them ?

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    I really like gundam seed now. It was boring in the begging but it kept getting better and better. Too bad if finished (at least until seed 2 comes out).

Cowboy bebop is great, so is trigun, NGE, Naruto (but is going really slow right now (10 f***ing eps on prelims, just get to the damn story)) and a bunch more.

Last Exile and Getbackers were okay, nice time fillers.

But now that seed is done i would have to say that my favorite series is Read or Die (ROD). I don't know why i like it so much. The title sounds so dumb, and so are the stories and characters but the fights are so cool. Very original.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    I think Gundam seed is getting worse, I just watched 49, and they're reusing scenes way too much, if i see that green gem explode or that beam curve through 3 fighters again i'm gonna be well annoyed. imo It had its peak in the middle somewhere. Also wtf, practically no characters die in so many episodes and then 5 in one episode ??

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    has anyone seen the Ikkitousen series.

the review sounds pretty awesome.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    does anyone know the difference between

and

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234