Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Speed amongst these Trackers

PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    forget abt sct, scc, ftn, TL, because too many people have said that they have fast speeds.
    I just wanna know which of these trackers have best speeds..

Zamunda
    bittorents.ro
    scenerace
    pretome
    bitsoup
    RsR.ro
    linkomanija
    acetorrents
    midnight-torrents
    nordic-t
    dididave

it's quite alot of trackers.
    oh yeah im not talking about the speeds on well-seeded torrents. im talking abt torrents with less than 10 seeders. on trackers like SCC or SCT, even on torrents with 1 or 2 seeders you can still get good speed because that 1 seeder might be a seedbox user. but on the ones i listed, it may not be fast..

on a different matter, which one of these have alot of PSP stuffs like games etc??
    or can i recommend me other trackers with lots PSP content? (not BCG or bitgamer)

thanks in advance for anyone who help
    Last edited by PlayeR; 06-25-2009 at 12:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    It is very hard to quantify the potential seedbox or fast fiber connection that might be left seeding long after the rush has subsided. I think that really is a hit or miss kind of problem and on most sites, the seedboxers have left after the first few weeks. It'd be better to expect/hope that the remaining seeders have cable or are close in proximity rather than slow dsl on another continent.

Most of my downloads are from Pretome lately so I cannot speak comparatively, but I'm satisfied with the speeds. I'm downloading only 1 torrent that is old, 3 months with 4 seeds and 3 leeches. I'm getting a steady 30-40kB down and uploading at 50-100 to some other leechers behind me. I'm usually not so patient to wait 2-3 days for an HD movie, but I cannot find this ESiR release elsewhere.

As for PSP, they have 64 releases at the moment, those under 3 months old are pretty well seeded.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Any trackers that have badly implemented seeding bonus system will have bad speed for torrents more than a few days old. This is due to upload capping; a bad practice, but fairly common. Those seeders are not interested in up'ing but more interested in the seeding bonus gained.

I have seen this in far too many trackers. So to answer the OP, take the above into consideration and the fastest will be those that have no bonus or one with well implemented bonus system tracker

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Any trackers that have badly implemented seeding bonus system will have bad speed for torrents more than a few days old. This is due to upload capping; a bad practice, but fairly common. Those seeders are not interested in up'ing but more interested in the seeding bonus gained.

I have seen this in far too many trackers. So to answer the OP, take the above into consideration and the fastest will be those that have no bonus or one with well implemented bonus system tracker
    +1

Even at some ''comunity trackers'' have I seen bonus abuse. People don't seem to understand that at these you can contribute by doing something else than uploading or having a great deal of uploaded amount because of the bonus system.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    imo SCC has the best speed ... but

pretome

is the one in that list that i choose .. its really awesome !

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    imo SCC has the best speed ... but

pretome

is the one in that list that i choose .. its really awesome !
    good to see ya back dreamer,for a moment there i thought you got the F*C and decided to pull the curtain on this board

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    imho sct is best, yesterday i saw an user who has got 40Mbit download speed, and 17 mbit upload speed. he was downloading a dvdrip...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    p3st's Avatar pest BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i'd go with rsr - the speeds are great and pretime si most of the time better than other high rated trackers

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bitsoup and nordic-t

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS
    ehh different people have different speeds ?? how can you know who is faster....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast