Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to make your i pod louder

Poster
    ok i pod yes or no but could u tell me another mp3 player that is same or bigger than 160gb? myn is full and so far that i know is there nothin bigger on the market so i have no other choices

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by nista View Post
    ok i pod yes or no but could u tell me another mp3 player that is same or bigger than 160gb? myn is full and so far that i know is there nothin bigger on the market so i have no other choices
    How about the Archos 5 - 250GB and cheaper per GB than a 160GB iPod? That's not a recommendation, I don't know anything about them, but it took 5 seconds to find that one. Remember what I told you earlier - Google is your friend.

Of course, you would probably soon realise that you didn't actually need all that space because it doesn't take half a week to transfer files to most MP3 players. So unloading stuff you've grown tired of and loading the flavour of the month isn't that much to be bothered about.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12