Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recommendation for low price vps

silent2k8's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hello,

After hosting i-e closed. I am looking a new company to buy my vps.
    My needs are:

1st price: low , no more then 15 bucks
    space:10 gigs

looking for a company that will will give me for what i pay for. good speeds and a trusted company.

any recommendation ?

what you say?
    Last edited by silent2k8; 06-26-2009 at 05:34 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    LOL, you made a seperate topic as well.

Like I said there, try fastsh.it. Their LU100 VPS comes with 100GB HDD and 576MB dedi-RAM for about $22. That's 50% over your budget but I reckon it's good value for money.

Again, don't take my word for it and do some resaerch into other companies as well.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If you didn't like Hosting-IE support, I advise you to test Keyweb VRS. Their VPS are cheaper than their resellers ones, I used them during many months without any problems, and support is really fast. You can also try to find partners to share a server.lu or ovh dedicated server.

fastsh.it is also a possibility but I found they put to many people on each servers, which causes sometimes a lot of lag.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    valoo what i heard and read here that keyweb dont allow torrenting.

frantormer it sound like a good one for 22 bucks i think i go with it,

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    valoo what i heard and read here that keyweb dont allow torrenting.
    I have "heard" that too... But how many people who really had a VPS with them were disconnected for "P2P use" ? I think people who say "keyweb doesnt allow torrenting" only repeats "what they hear"

If one day a guy was disconnected because he uses P2P, I think it's above all because he uses an huge amount of bandwidth on a dedicated and / or receives copyright holders complaints.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fastsh.it I liked the forums, looks like a nice company.

Bu i didnt like at all the os ubuntu,i prefer centos.

so i am still looking for a company

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    * 40GB Disk Space
    * 512MB Ram 768MB Ram
    * 2000GB Monthly Transfer
    $45 Monthly
    Low prices ? 45$ is the price of a kimsufi ..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kimsufi dont sell to my country..

still waiting for your recommendation for good company

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I don't understand, the problem is only the fact they don't sell in your country or the price ? Because you can find many resellers around 45$ for a kim.
    Anyway some companies make good VPS (including Keyweb, but you prefer believe rumors than real users) :

https://www.scan-host.com/hosting.php?spt=200
    http://www.hostineuro.com/
    http://altushost.com/vps-virtual-private-server.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast