Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best Team In Europe At The Moment

1 day Lamsey lol

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by blade1356uk@28 September 2003 - 17:35
    1 day Lamsey lol
    Yeah, and one day Partick Thistle will win the UEFA cup.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Go on who told you that lol. Joking aside my team Sheffield United had a good season last season & are top of Div 1 today.happy Blades Fan

4. Lounge   -   #14
    best team at the moment, dare i say it are the man utd. But i do hope chelsea can push arsenal for the title, and man utd are 3rd. Real madrid are just a bunch of overpaid stars and it showed against valencia on the spanish football. but they will probably still win that league anyway. They have got the world's greatest footballer in the world in zinedine zidane. Chelsea are nowhere near the best at the moment. they were crap at liverpool and won, and been crap at home to leicester, aston villa and tottenham. if it had been man utd or arsenal, they would have lost. My tips are
    english premier:arsenal, then chelsea in 2nd
    english division 1:sheffield united, then west ham in 2nd
    Champions league: chelsea will somehow win it. i not know why but i just think they will somehow
    league cup: would love to say Liverpool(my team) but i think man utd or chelsea could win it. the champions league venture may decide who of the two will.
    f.a.cup: it a choice of four. arsenal, chelsea, man utd, or liverpool. I think all four somehow will qualify for europe even though my team pool are playing like a punch of pansies at the moment. come on u blades.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    well celtic off and running in the champions league, and arsenal were shite, they can dream of any champions league because it going by each game. lose in kiev and they are screwed in my view. Celtic can once again try to stop rangers for the scottish title, but the gers are going to do it again. Roll on wednesday come on chelsea, i got you for the champions league. And good luck to the rest.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Juventus. Had a good result tonight and with Nedved and Del Piero anything is possible. Plus the Black and White jersey is cool.

Forza Juve!!!
    Signature removed

7. Lounge   -   #17
    well juventus will always be there about. we will see when champions league final come up. I still go with my tip for chelsea to somehow win it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12