Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-trading groups

What groups exist? What is their purpose? How do I join them?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I actually think there's a whole website of staffmembers that find traders etc, can't recall the name or the URL though. Even seen traders looking for it thinking it's a tracker. It's also pretty secret.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Would love to be a part of that group tbh. I've seen lots of threads on other forums where they post info from known traders. This info are then sent out to trackers as a warning.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    What is their purpose?
    Hmmm... the purpose of an "anti-trading group".....?

I'm not sure. That's a tough one....

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're against trading.
    Last edited by Skiz; 06-27-2009 at 08:50 AM.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Ask some hormonally challenged traders who have been caught be them..
    they will be able to answer it better..seriously!

My knowledge is limited on this topic..but still, since ya asked so nicely, i am willing to share some gyan .. Anti trading groups are the ones that are against trading, and are anti traders.
    You shall never ask for invitations to these clubs..they will come to you. Period.

Last edited by n00bz0r; 06-27-2009 at 08:55 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    That is obvious, but what do they actually do in their group?
    I mean why whould they create a site/forum just to be against trading. What is going on in their forums?

Ps. thanks for clearing the spam Skiz.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    What is going on in their forums?
    How about their lives.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I mean why whould they create a site/forum just to be against trading. What is going on in their forums?
    A place for 'tards to suck up to the guys with the 'rare' 'community' invites, who in turn over-glorify themselves with a sense of importance. Well that is my cup-half-empty interpretation of them at least.

It could be hard to make real lasting relationships with all the deceit and sucking up going on. I would be wary if you decide to join one. Sure there are probably genuine good people; I know people on them who are good torrenters as well as friends. An important thing to keep in mind is to not assume the userbase in general is any more sincere than anywhere else. Most honest people don't need to join private forums or declare themselves anti-trader, but alot of two-faced, mindless, opinionless sheep (aka 'collectors') see them as their only means of climbing the proverbial ladder of bittorrent hierarchy, cause I mean, they've got nothing else going for them.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-27-2009 at 11:10 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    A place for 'tards to suck up to the guys with the 'rare' 'community' invites, who in turn over-glorify themselves with a sense of importance. Well that is my cup-half-empty interpretation of them at least.

It could be hard to make real lasting relationships with all the deceit and sucking up going on. I would be wary if you decide to join one. Sure there are probably genuine good people; I know people on them who are good torrenters as well as friends. An important thing to keep in mind is to not assume the userbase in general is any more sincere than anywhere else. Most honest people don't need to join private forums or declare themselves anti-trader, but alot of two-faced, mindless, opinionless sheep (aka 'collectors') see them as their only means of climbing the proverbial ladder of bittorrent hierarchy, cause I mean, they've got nothing else going for them.
    well said TSOL.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    What groups exist?
    there used to be Anti-Trade Group (ATG) in FST.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast