Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wot r the rules about starting fires on beaches?

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    oh ffs, you could at least break it up with some nice pictures!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    cheers, sugar tits - that was informative to the macs - i'll save you some sausage

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    oh ffs, you could at least break it up with some nice pictures!
    Done.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    cheers, sugar tits - that was informative to the macs - i'll save you some sausage

5. Lounge   -   #15
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    No problem! Burn your coals down and cook your sausages slowly, and you'll avoid that burnt on the outside, raw on the inside, gonna poison you thing. I love cooking outside. Last time we went away I smuggled all the ingredients into the bottom of the cool box, and cooked up a damn fine curry, complete with poppadoms and dips. It was fucking awesome.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    No problem! Burn your coals down and cook your sausages slowly, and you'll avoid that burnt on the outside, raw on the inside, gonna poison you thing. I love cooking outside. Last time we went away I smuggled all the ingredients into the bottom of the cool box, and cooked up a damn fine curry, complete with poppadoms and dips. It was fucking awesome.

whats the best way to do a fire then? on a beach lyke - i was thinking of digging a small hole in the pebbles and putting some sticks and shit in it and setting fire to that then putting a small grill type thing over it?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    And also plan ahead allowing for cooking times. Chicken on first, then sausages, then burgers. When the chicken is cooked, or almost, put it to the coolest part. It will keep cooking through slowly with just a little heat. Move the charcoal away from directly under it if necessary. Also have the facility to raise and lower the food if at all possible. That give you control of the temperature or something else.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    fucking hell this is sounding hard now, i was only gonna do burgers and sawsages.

so is this right then, dig a hole - put coal in the hole - set fire to the coal - put the grill over the hole so its just about touching the flames lyke - then put the meat on the grill until it goes a better colour?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    its to impress a lady friend, i can't very well have her dieing of food poisoning before i've had the chance to jizz in her mouth

10. Lounge   -   #20

Absolutely correct, good luck with the food poisoning and the food that tastes terrible.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast