Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: what are your top 603 trackers?

brento's Avatar Poster
    lame thread
    Last edited by brento; 06-29-2009 at 03:49 AM. Reason: sorry

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i idle on all of their IRC channels...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    maybe i should have asked for it to be NOT alphabetical

some people are just too fucking stupid for words....

@ brento

how many times did you have to be dropped on your head or abused by your uncle before you realized that your only purpose in life was to prove just how much of a goddamn retard you can be. unfortunately there is no medal for biggest display of incompetence. although i'm sure somebody will give you a pat on the back because it is so much more humane than a kick in the ass.

im truly appalled but i shall let this be a valuable lesson learned. only the stupid can lead the stupid. the rest of us can only hope they lead each other off of a cliff

just to make sure i haven't acted hastily. i shall give you one chance to prove that you are not the oblivious failure your parents think you are. i asked for your top (favorite, in order) 603 trackers. to me, it seems like you just pasted a giant pile of shit. if these are in fact your favorite...WHY are they alphabetized? not only did you refuse to follow directions, you also proved that you have absolutely no life whatsoever. 603 favorite trackers implies the requirement that you are a member of each tracker. now is your chance to prove to me and whoever else reading this thread that you arent a fucking liar

ready set go

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post

@ brento

how many times did you have to be dropped on your head or abused by your uncle before you realized that your only purpose in life was to prove just how much of a goddamn retard you can be. unfortunately there is no medal for biggest display of incompetence. although i'm sure somebody will give you a pat on the back because it is so much more humane than a kick in the ass.

im truly appalled but i shall let this be a valuable lesson learned. only the stupid can lead the stupid. the rest of us can only hope they lead each other off of a cliff

just to make sure i haven't acted hastily. i shall give you one chance to prove that you are not the oblivious failure your parents think you are. i asked for your top (favorite, in order) 603 trackers. to me, it seems like you just pasted a giant pile of shit. if these are in fact your favorite...WHY are they alphabetized? not only did you refuse to follow directions, you also proved that you have absolutely no life whatsoever. 603 favorite trackers implies the requirement that you are a member of each tracker. now is your chance to prove to me and whoever else reading this thread that you arent a fucking liar

ready set go
    Your response is illogical and shows your ignorance. How do you know that his trackers aren't already in order of his favorites? Your problem lies in the fact you assume a little too much. Having a favorite tracker DOES NOT mean you need to be part of it. What you asked for has nothing to do with necessarily being part of those trackers. Take for example: animesuki.com You don't need to sign up or anything to get their torrents.

Side note:

This will be my last post in this thread, as kooftspc11 has created this thread solely to spout insults under the cover of ' i was only asking for people to do the impossible; provide 603 links to the favorite trackers from least to most."
    Last edited by xuxoxux; 06-29-2009 at 02:28 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by xuxoxux View Post

@ brento

ready set go
    Your response is illogical and shows your ignorance. How do you know that his trackers aren't already in order of his favorites? Your problem lies in the fact you assume a little too much. Having a favorite tracker DOES NOT mean you need to be part of it. What you asked for has nothing to do with necessarily being part of those trackers. Take for example: animesuki.com You don't need to sign up or anything to get their torrents.

Side note:

This will be my last post in this thread, as kooftspc11 has created this thread solely to spout insults under the cover of ' i was only asking for people to do the impossible; provide 603 links to the favorite trackers from least to most."
    i did not ask for links

only lies....

if you are not a member of 603 trackers then you have no business posting in this thread anyways. don't come in here with your insecurities a'blazing. your apparent inadequacy bleeds through your every word. instead of making a feeble attempt at displaying your (pathetic) excuse of a backbone, maybe you should have done some soul searching. learning to love yourself will prove to be beneficial as your journey through life. i'm sorry if the thought of somebody having 603 tracker accounts makes your dick shrivel just a bit. i guess the ego is not invincible after all. but now i'm giving you the option to avoid any further embarrassment.

tuck your tail between your legs and gtfo til you are capable of holding your own (603 accounts) and contributing something other than negativity. just because you say you wont post anymore in this thread doesnt mean that you wont be lurking til you're green in the face with (penis) envy.

and to address that disbarred lawyer garbage you tried to pull...

i asked for 603 TRACKERS IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE. the simple fact that he categorized the trackers completely negates any validity his list may have had. i did not ask for the top 603 split into categories because that would devalue the purpose of this thread. i simply asked for 603 to be listed in the preferred (ascending) order and he failed to comply

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    brento's Avatar Poster

@ brento

ready set go
    /me is slitting his wrists

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

ready set go
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-29-2009 at 05:21 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    your avatar still scares the shit out of me

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast