Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREAT ideea for a new tracker

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't know many programmers, but those I do know don't have problems getting their stuff.

So I'd say this is not a good idea. But if you find people that like it, why not? Unlikely, though.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    i think it would be awesome

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by INGOffice View Post
    There are trackers with learning material.
    There are trackers with learning material regarding only some specific areas.

But there aren't any trackers with learning material for PROGRAMMERS, only learning material for programmers, not mixed.

It will be awesome to have a tracker with books, video tutorials, and other usefull stuff for software & web developers.
    The average private tracker user is a teenage student. I don't think you'll find a lot of demand for that.
    I wish there were more software & web developers in the bittorrent community though.

Try to ask a serious technical question on a scene tracker forum and you know why.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    I think it's good that you want to start a new, specialized tracker, but..

Ah, you are new here, you'll know what I mean in a couple of months
    I don't want to start a new tracker.
    I want that someone who has the time and wants to make something good, to open it.

Of cource that the people who are not programmers aren't happy with this ideea.
    It's like asking me what opionion i have regarding the opening of a tracker with food receipes.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    As far as i know,alot of this stuff gets pred only that it never makes it to BT.If its content you are looking for just get into any scene pre channel and do a wild search for whatever it is you want.Putting the resulting release name in google should yield you a good number of warez sites that care to upload such content.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I have some great ideas about a new tracker, but have no resources for it. PM me who has them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12