Thread: Help!

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i just dl halo-flt from suprnova, and i have a bunch of these files with extensions 001 002 003 etc. i've dealt with c01 c02 ect files b4 (the ones u could just right click and click extract here or extract to. but these file are confusing, i tried opening them with winace, did the trick, but when i extract it, the file doesn't show. also, there is a file with an extension called sfv, if i remember, that's something like a cue file but different. pls, need help! there is a reward of cookies and milk in it for ya!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #2
    my bad . seems all i had to do was open it with winrar. sorry for posting this in the first place, game is intalling now!!!! can't wait!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I think an sfv file checks to make sure you have all the parts of the file and they are in good shape.
    You need an sfv checker though.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Make sure that you get the server patches from suprnova.This will allow you to play online and it's awesome!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Make sure that you get the server patches from suprnova.This will allow you to play online and it's awesome!! 
    ya, about that. i got the mp launcher zip from suprnova, and put it into the halo directory, but when i start it up it tells me to type in an ip address and server name. i just want to join a game. do i dl something else for that? help! i wanna play some online halo! i already beat the game 4 times (easy, normal, heroic, and legendary) on my xbox. the reason i got this is for the online gaming ! so, once again i shall say, HELP!!!!!

6. Games   -   #6
    u dled the wrong thing

7. Games   -   #7
    okay, what do i dl then?

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    get the PUBLIC server patch