Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackass

Aberrant
    Originally posted by lilmiss@29 September 2003 - 11:56
    all i remeber was them laughing their butts off at me dribbling. 
    I think it's cute when you dribble sweetie!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Its half the fun of being young though. I remeber when we were up to no good of a night we ujsed to go out hedge diving. All honest fun, my mate used to live in the middle of nowhere, what you used to do was take a long run up and then dive through a hedge. it all went well fo a month or so until one night when my friend took a huge run up and leapt head first thru the fence to be followed by an almighty smash.

On the other side of the fence was a ford fiesta and my mate had gone headfirst thru the rear windscreen

Hi SnnY & Lilmiss

how are you both? i have managed to catch my first cold of the winter!! Hurrah!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by danb+29 September 2003 - 17:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 29 September 2003 - 17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilmiss@29 September 2003 - 18:56
    am i the only eejit in here?&nbsp;
    come on, more stories pwease? [/color]
    [/b][/quote]
    hehe...maybe shouldve phrased that one better.

ahem...

i know im not the only idiot in here, so post your stories.
    (howat?)
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I edited in another couple of anecdotes^(my last post)

I&#39;m fine, though I have to go and make a small withdrawal, so I&#39;ll see you in a bit.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    the jackass stunts on mtv are rubbish, you need to get the steve-o videos, the big brother skits and the CKY dvds, they are 100x better

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by titey@29 September 2003 - 18:06

I think it&#39;s cute when you dribble sweetie&#33;
    [/quote]
    awww...shucks.

lp lobbing and hedge jumping...thats more like it.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    we all seem to mess with electricity. When i was younger i got my radio lead and plugged it in, unattatched it from the radio, turned the plug off and put a bit of wire from one hole on the lead into the next and then turned it on&#33;&#33;

BANG&#33; I flew across the landing, all the electrics tripped, the lead melted and i stood there crying :&#39;( I was only 9 at the time though

8. Lounge   -   #28
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    so many stupid things, ollied (jumped) off a garage on my board, (made it to the amazement of neighbors )

Set fire to my friends foot with lynx when he was asleep (he was wearing a sock), he woke up to find his foot in flames

Also did his back, the good thing with lynx is if you leave it a few seconds it runs out and doesnt melt the fabric, he didnt know so stopped, dropped and rolled, was hysterical

Danced through a housing estate in a thong, with my friends filming

Got wedgied round my friends house, thankfully my boxers went to the side of my balls and ripped, they then threw them into the next door neighbors garden, i had to go and knock on her front door to get them back "can I have my underweear please, its in your garden"

Went to the park in the middle of the night with friends, we got the roundabout going as fast as we could go, I was wearing an open shirt, i fell off and kept clinging to the bars with one hand (why I dont know) as I was dragged round at full speed, friction burnt my nipple whilst my friends were falling over in hysterics.

Put various stupid things in various stupid towns, such as large amounts of army men (150 of them in kingston, on lamp posts, on bins etc), bought large amounts of bouncy balls and dropped them down huge hills onto some unsuspecting townies

Got naked a lot

Tried to climb one of the bushes in garden maze in hampton court, fell in and ended up waist high in the bush (8 foot tall) and stuck

Various shopping trolley incidents

Got very very drunk and ran round my friends garden (diff. friend) naked, whilst nearby neighbors watched

Attempted to run up a wall on camera, failed miserably

Escaped from various stupid situations over fences and houses

And many, many more,as you can guess im usually the first to try out stupid ideas

:teehee:

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Have you guys ever read the warning at the beginning of each show? No. Me neither, it still fu**in&#39; funny though. .

There read this&#33; If you dont need glasses.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by RGX@29 September 2003 - 18:26
    Set fire to my friends foot with lynx when he was asleep (he was wearing a sock), he woke up to find his foot in flames

Also did his back, the good thing with lynx is if you leave it a few seconds it runs out and doesnt melt the fabric, he didnt know so stopped, dropped and rolled, was hysterical
    hehe...this is a fave of mine, but i dont use spray.
    if you set someones sock on fire it will just burn out.
    i do it to my own when im bored, though it smells a bit.

Various shopping trolley incidents

And many, many more,as you can guess im usually the first to try out stupid ideas
    kazaa night out - RGX and lilmiss locked away for disturbing the peace.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast