Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REQ] BitMe or BitMeTv

Proud to be Romanian BT Rep: +2
    It was clearly that I want them for the content. Can I do something else with them? I am not a trader or someone that collects trackers to be "true".

But, some of you, are here just to say bad things. If you don't have an invite to offer or a good sugestion, than don't post...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    i dont wanna give a bad impression but they dont really say bad things. in fact they did give you suggestion. and im pretty sure some of them have invites, they are just not so sure to invite strangers (i dont mean just you alone)...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i required bitme.org for ebook and i am well aware all of rules for seeding and have 100mbit dedi server...plzzzzz if anyone can invite me

email :- [email protected]

Last edited by iceman3807; 07-01-2009 at 04:42 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman3807 View Post
    i required bitme.org for ebook and i am well aware all of rules for seeding and have 100mbit dedi server...plzzzzz if anyone can invite me

Sure no problem.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...itmeorg-357536

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Phail thread

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman3807 View Post

We don't have a formal rule against butting in on someone elses request thread , but even so it is still really ignorant.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-01-2009 at 09:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive View Post
    It was clearly that I want them for the content. Can I do something else with them? I am not a trader or someone that collects trackers to be "true".

But, some of you, are here just to say bad things. If you don't have an invite to offer or a good sugestion, than don't post...
    Go run out of your house and come under a speeding truck ...
    No one said you are a trader .. Is it guilt perhaps?Same abt being a collector
    Bty u cant tell anyone not to post in any thread .. You have issues take it up with mods or just deal with it ..
    BitMeTV hosts a lot of TV content .. What is it that you are specifically looking for that isnt availble on any other TV Tracking site?
    Be a lil more specific otherwise no one will give a damn abt this thread even if you bump it a 100 times ..
    Last edited by apextwin146; 07-02-2009 at 04:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12