Thread: Alt.Binz & Giganews.... what do I do?

Well guys, not know very well eglish and sorry for this !

I have subscrived account under giganews and use alt binz client
    weell ..anyone can explain me how to download bin file ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for may bad english !

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    newsgroupie
    If you are using the free altbinz client v.0.25, that version is about 2 years old and I don't know if any of its search engines work anymore. You might need to use sites like Binsearch.info, NZBindex.nl, or Newzleech.com for use as a usenet search engine.

www.binaries4all.com has some good instructions for usenet beginners.
    Last edited by zot; 07-01-2009 at 11:15 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You got my MSN info and contacted me. I gave you everything you needed. We're definitely willing to help you but you're going to have to do some research and learn how to use what you have.

I gave you several links in the IM we had, including this one which gives exact tutorials and walkthroughs for using the client you have. If you have questions after reading that, then by all means ask them, but it's frustrating to spend time teaching people to use a client when they won't look for the information themselves or even read the material that's spoon fed to them.

http://www.altbinz.net/forum/index.php?topic=787.0

yo

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    thanks for all great council .....

i click "newsgroup " in alt.binz
    and i found many intersting newsgroups (many newsgroups have my bin in my language ) well now , how to search bin in this preferred categories ?

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    You got my MSN info and contacted me. I gave you everything you needed. We're definitely willing to help you but you're going to have to do some research and learn how to use what you have.

I gave you several links in the IM we had, including this one which gives exact tutorials and walkthroughs for using the client you have. If you have questions after reading that, then by all means ask them, but it's frustrating to spend time teaching people to use a client when they won't look for the information themselves or even read the material that's spoon fed to them.

http://www.altbinz.net/forum/index.php?topic=787.0
    You have right! i know :/
    i have problem whit language , sorry .
    Not understand very well , thanks again for all help !
    Last edited by poutpourry; 07-02-2009 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost