Thread: Using Http Tunnel To Conect To Kazzalite

amzscam
    HI MY UNIVERSITY HAS BLKD FTP PORTS SO I AM USING HTTP TUNNEL TO CONECT TO KAZZA LITE BUT THE SPEED IS TOO SLOW,MY LAN CONNECTION IS AT AROUND 150KBPS, BUT MY D/L IS JUST COMIN TO 1-2KBPS ,HOW TO DOWNLOAD FASTER USING HTTP CLIENTS >
    MY SPEED KEEPS ON GOING UP AND DOWN AND WHEN I CHECK FOR SUPERNODES I GET REQUESTED TIME OUT FROM ALL OF THEM ,(MAYBE DUE TO THE UINIVERSITY THING)WOT TO DO

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    kazaa options>firewall>incoming ports....can yu not just change this to a random number and see what it does? i dont think kazaa uses any specific port as such, but i aint an expert
    <insert signature here>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    --
    Last edited by Zack; 11-25-2007 at 07:58 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by amzscam@29 September 2003 - 00:00
    HI MY UNIVERSITY HAS BLKD FTP PORTS SO I AM USING HTTP TUNNEL TO CONECT TO KAZZA LITE BUT THE SPEED IS TOO SLOW,MY LAN CONNECTION IS AT AROUND 150KBPS, BUT MY D/L IS JUST COMIN TO 1-2KBPS ,HOW TO DOWNLOAD FASTER USING HTTP CLIENTS >
    MY SPEED KEEPS ON GOING UP AND DOWN AND WHEN I CHECK FOR SUPERNODES I GET REQUESTED TIME OUT FROM ALL OF THEM ,(MAYBE DUE TO THE UINIVERSITY THING)WOT TO DO
    run a test like van halen&#39;s right now and wait till you got more than 30 sources for it then pick it for download to make sure its your connection and not the file, if the test goes much faster then its the file also have you tried jumping/changing supernodes??

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    wow u are risky for doing this ...hah u wanna get kicked out of school?
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I am having kinda the same problem except i don&#39;t care about the download speed, i need my upload speed to be going as it should go 2.3mbits but it goes kinda funny, sometimes it goes 30 but it&#39;s not always. Usually it&#39;s 2-3kbs is there any changes i can make in kazaa lite options, cause i really like to share, that&#39;s what i do =)

It&#39;s also in SchoolZZ

I also brought my home computer to school, and i hooked it up and my upload was going 180 that was fun, but like i said it&#39;s slow on computer labs&#39;s comps

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by zack@29 September 2003 - 08:20
    1-2kb is what i get on me home pc all day i only get a decent speed @ night!"
    57kB/s all day, and all night, non stop DSL never fails.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 11-19-2008 at 05:16 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    so anybody know? any ideas?