http://margo.student.utwente.nl/el/microwave/Warning:Everything on this page was actually tested in my own microwave oven and I encountered no dangerous situations. But... I make no guarantees what so ever for your experiments !!! Everything you experiment is at your own risk !!!
Never misabuse your oven for these experiments for more than 10-20 seconds. After these 10-20 seconds you must let your oven cool down for a few minutes !!!
Maybe this is hardware related?
lol, it's funny anyway.
READ THIS: There used to be an email in here of someone who said he took the transmitter out of his moicrowave oven and then turned it on. This is really (and if I say really I do mean really :-) dangerous ! The radiation is coming out to almost the entire 180 degrees angle and it will almost sure hit your body with all negative consequences.... The first thing which will happen is that you go blind..... So don't do that ! -Over and out-