Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And Now For Some Real Fun

Poster
    Warning:Everything on this page was actually tested in my own microwave oven and I encountered no dangerous situations. But... I make no guarantees what so ever for your experiments !!! Everything you experiment is at your own risk !!!
    Never misabuse your oven for these experiments for more than 10-20 seconds. After these 10-20 seconds you must let your oven cool down for a few minutes !!!
    http://margo.student.utwente.nl/el/microwave/

Maybe this is hardware related?
    lol, it's funny anyway.

READ THIS: There used to be an email in here of someone who said he took the transmitter out of his moicrowave oven and then turned it on. This is really (and if I say really I do mean really :-) dangerous ! The radiation is coming out to almost the entire 180 degrees angle and it will almost sure hit your body with all negative consequences.... The first thing which will happen is that you go blind..... So don't do that ! -Over and out- 

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    HAHAHAHHhaahah i tried the soap once
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    before

after

AMAZING!
    This could save millions in the soap industry.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I put a bowl full of sugar in the microwave..
    makes 3rd degree burn black soup!
    mmmmm

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hey balamm do u know who changedmy sig i had a link to my board (warez) and a picture of an albanian Flag

and i had

this quote "I dont care if u think im a C***............your not putting your D*** anywhere near me

now this was put there

2. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum.

8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited.

Please read and follow the rules, thanks.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Ohh! lets hope the RIAA doesn't get wind of this >>

fun with microwaves
    A new breed of stealth satellites, fashioned to be undetectable by radar, can eavesdrop on enemy communications. Watching and listening in on adversaries hiding in urban, jungle, desert, forest, or polar settings, or even in the air, has become increasingly critical.

Directed Energy weapons are also on tap. These systems would allow delivery of variable effects from lethal to non-lethal force for varying degrees of effects. For instance, high-powered microwave beams can render helpless computers and communication equipment. "Soft targets", meaning humans, can also be damaged via intense microwave or laser beams.

In the area of remote sensing, space-based networks of sensors or sensor arrays can assist Special Operations Forces to monitor enemy whereabouts in real-time or near real-time situations.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@28 September 2003 - 21:49
    hey balamm do u know who changedmy sig
    Wasn't me but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do the same.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by balamm+29 September 2003 - 05:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm &#064; 29 September 2003 - 05:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@28 September 2003 - 21:49
    hey balamm do u know who changedmy sig
    Wasn&#39;t me but that doesn&#39;t mean I wouldn&#39;t do the same. [/b][/quote]
    why would you guys do that to me it what was wrong with it :&#39;(

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Aberrant
    Gee b I don&#39;t think I wanna try any of those experiments in my microwave.... if it screws up, I&#39;d hate to try making popcorn or mac-n-cheese in the toaster.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by titey@29 September 2003 - 04:55
    Gee b I don&#39;t think I wanna try any of those experiments in my microwave.... if it screws up, I&#39;d hate to try making popcorn or mac-n-cheese in the toaster.&nbsp;
    i once made roasted cheese in a toaster on its side...

edit: i only did it once though, for reasons you&#39;ll discover if you try
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast