Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Afl/footbal Sux.

Poster
    well, someone else made a soccer sux one, so i thought ide make one too.

this games shit, full stop. anyone that enjoys watching men running around grabbing other men has to be an easily amused dumbshit.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 10:59
    well, someone else made a soccer sux one, so i thought ide make one too.

this games shit, full stop. anyone that enjoys watching men running around grabbing other men has to be an easily amused dumbshit.
    this from someone who has 14 year old girls in his sig...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    are you saying you like to watch men grab other men? and jump all over them.

geez if someone jumped on me like that ide rip his fucking dick of and stick it down his football obssesed throat.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:03
    are you saying you like to watch men grab other men? and jump all over them.

geez if someone jumped on me like that ide rip his fucking dick of and stick it down his football obssesed throat.
    no, i can&#39;t stand american football...i much prefer motor racing

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    well actually american football is rugby right ? i dont mind rugby, but AFL wich is aussie rules football is just got to be the no.1 worst most boring retarded sport ever thought up.

also, stop quoting me you stalker&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:08
    well actually american football is rugby right ? i dont mind rugby, but AFL wich is aussie rules football is just got to be the no.1 worst most boring retarded sport ever thought up.

also, stop quoting me you stalker&#33;
    aussie rules actually has a bit of skill...american football doesn&#39;t

also, you didn&#39;t address my comment about your sig...what have you got to say about that?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    what was the question?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:12
    what was the question?
    it wasn&#39;t a question, it was a comment: "this from someone who has 14 year old girls in his sig... "

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    i kinda dont understand what your saying lol

my sig and avartar have got goten from dragon bal z and the 2 girls on the left and right and in my avartar is mizuho from onegai teacher.

shes not 14, and they are in my sig and avartar because they are my fav 2 anime&#39;s atm.

what has that got to do with football.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    the last time i posted about hentai/anime, i was told the average age of the girls/woman depicted in hentai/anime was 14
    my question is this: why do you want to have young girls in various states of undress as the only visual reference to yourself for members on this board?

edit@ your sig is too big aswell... http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22529

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast