Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Afl/footbal Sux.

Poster
    its not a reference to me, im not even a girl.

like i said, they are in my sig because they are my too fav anime's atm. i didnt choose those picstures from the series, they are just some wallpapers i made small to fit in in the sig.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    i don't know if you're playing dumb as an attempt to stop me from posting again or you really don't know what i'm talkng about, but i give up...i'll take my opinions elsewhere
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    you said it was a visual reference to me.

well its not. unless you mean this.

ok well, your sig has a that car in it, why ? because you want the members of this board to know you like that car right ?.

well my sig has those anime&#39;s in it, simply because i like them, its not to show the members of this board that i like em, i dont care who likes and doesnt like them, because I LIKE THEM.

my posts always get turned around into something completly different to what it was orrigenaly, =( IM CURSED.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:28
    you said it was a visual reference to me.

well its not. unless you mean this.

ok well, your sig has a that car in it, why ? because you want the members of this board to know you like that car right&nbsp; ?.

well my sig has those anime&#39;s in it, simply because i like them, its not to show the members of this board that i like em, i dont care who likes and doesnt like them, because I LIKE THEM.

my posts always get turned around into something completly different to what it was orrigenaly, =( IM CURSED.
    visual reference meaning when people see your name, they associate those pictures that you have

i have a problem with anime/hentai in that it represents young girls (14 average) in various states of undress and nudity...you don&#39;t seem to have this same problem

is there a problem with the car in my sig?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    American football is much more exciting then seeing folks nonstop kick a ball back and forth on the field and go NOWHERE.
    Talking about tough, in soocer you kick a ball and sometimes a player gets kicked in the mouth, nuts, etc. but.............
    In American football the aim of the game is to hit a motherfucker as hard as you can and knock his ass on the ground.
    Skill. The quarterback is allowed one pass, all the while he&#39;s got some fast 300 pound hellified bastard trying to blindside side him.

I made the soccer sux thread. American football doesn&#39;t even compare because the formats of the game are ENTIRELY different. The only thing they have similiar is in name only.

If that be the case about Aussie football requiring more skill then why haven&#39;t ANY of the Aussie tried out for American football where there&#39;s more money to be made. Americans and foreigner go where the moneey is especially in sports.
    SIT DOWN
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #16
    rugby is arguably more violent than american football and there is so much less protection in rugby than american football

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    i dont know how simmilar or differnt american football is to afl, all i know is that afl is crap.

all they do is chase the guy then when they get near him they grab him throw him to the ground and start to fondle his balls.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 11:38
    i dont know how simmilar or differnt american football is to afl, all i know is that afl is crap.

all they do is chase the guy then when they get near him they grab him throw him to the ground and start to fondle his balls.
    there&#39;s only one ball on the field at a time

any more is against the rules

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BANNED
    ah hell people who have less protection are dumbasses not skilled t take american football over rugby AFL ? u mean NFL there is an AFC no AFL at least now a days

10. Lounge   -   #20
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 21:02
    is there a problem with the car in my sig?
    Well, it does seem to have been a bit overexposed when the pic was developed...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast