Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corruption Finding & Fixing

just had an idea about the autoscanner repeatedly searching the file if you have the directory set to your download directory

does it rename the file and THEN move it, or does it move the file and then rename it?

i thought that maybe if you had your checker move the file to the quarantine folder first, and THEN rename it, it wouldnt trip up like that?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    The rename and move are all done in one step (basically changing the file's path to include a different directory is equivalent to moving it) the reason it keeps rescanning is because the file organiser periodically checks the download directory for any files with the extensions you specify. So if its setup to not move the file from the download directory then each time the organiser runs it sees the file and carries out the action its supposed to (ie scans it). I could stop the organiser from rechecking a file by renaming the file to have a different extension, but then the file might not be shared...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I love the auto scanner first off but I think I instaled it wrong because songs that aren't sreechers get put in quarinteen anyway. I followed the directions exactly from the site but I noticed you said in the last step to type space "%F" but in the example it shows space "%FN" . Is that maybe what is causing the problem should it be "%F" or"%FN" ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12