Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's next in the RIAA's sights?

So the pirate bay and usenet.com have both lost. Who's next? I wonder how long this free ride will last. Were already at the point of paying for download services (newsgroups, anonymous torrents)

Edit: Fixed the typo, for some reason it wont change in the topic list. Message boards make everyone forget how to spell and use proper grammar.
    Last edited by Sporkk; 07-07-2009 at 11:45 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    sights

3. Lounge   -   #3
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by jedispork View Post
    So the pirate bay and usenet.com have both lost. Who's next? I wonder how long this free ride will last. Were already at the point of paying for download services (newsgroups, anonymous torrents)

Edit: Fixed the typo, for some reason it wont change in the topic list. Message boards make everyone forget how to spell and use proper grammar.
    No. They fucking don't.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Using "sites" instead of "sights" has nothing to do with spelling or grammar, but it has everything to do with being a moron.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    turin's Avatar Turambar BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I guess Riaa will go after more of the big public torrent sites first, that would make most sense.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Using "sites" instead of "sights" has nothing to do with spelling or grammar, but it has everything to do with being a moron.
    Harsh

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Thanks! Want to be friends?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    You should PM him.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    google.com
    you can easily find .torrents there, therefore it can be compared to an indexer, if you are feeling a wee bit communist.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I was gonna say I know of a good private tracker as a bit of a rod , but you lot would've probably broke my private messages inbox
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 07-09-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit busyedit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast