Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 3/ Vice City 2 Pack= Xbox/ps2

i just seen an article about rockstars new deal, the double pack of grand theft auto 3 and vice city sold together for both playstation 2 and xbox, and xbox does not have any copies so that will be a feeding frenzy. that one of the reasons playstation 2 was doing so well was cause of the rockstar games and now their going to xbox. thats crazy. well maybe cause microsoft bought off sony. good move on gates's part.

what do you think?

2. Games   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's about time it got an xbox release, couldn't give a toss about sales and statistics, just want it for the xbox

3. Games   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by __eric__@30 September 2003 - 22:02
    It's about time it got an xbox release, couldn't give a toss about sales and statistics, just want it for the xbox
    I agree 100%. I just wan't it on my xbox because I love it the most.

I'm also looking for the "custom music" feature. I used that in one racing game...can't remember the name.....you have music on your hard drive then press Y or something to have it play during it.

Though I already have that for pc I just wan't to play it on my big tv instead of using tv out on a video card...

4. Games   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    No a year ago vice city was annoce that it will be on xbox. Also there will be a GTA 4 for thge PS2 and thats it, xbox gets the rest.

5. Games   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the xbox version has twice as many polygons as the original, or so i heard. i saw some scnshots, and they looked better than pc. i mean it. the guy in gta 3 had like a perfectly molded face. amazing. but 2 bad most of us have already beaten both games

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@30 September 2003 - 16:47
    the xbox version has twice as many polygons as the original, or so i heard. i saw some scnshots, and they looked better than pc. i mean it. the guy in gta 3 had like a perfectly molded face. amazing. but 2 bad most of us have already beaten both games
    Yeah i beat it too, kinda sucks but i love the game.

What did the hands look like on the xbox cuz on the ps2 they were squares and it was hella dum.

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@1 October 2003 - 01:46
    No a year ago vice city was annoce that it will be on xbox. Also there will be a GTA 4 for thge PS2 and thats it, xbox gets the rest.
    No complaints here .

Don't get me wrong, I liked playing this game on ps2....it was first place to get it when it was released.

Though I'd prefer it for my xbox due to it being the best system I own. If its a game I like, I get it, whatever system it may be; if its on xbox, i get it for xbox.

Its all cool...as long as I get to play some gta.

8. Games   -   #8
    I hate the xbox controllers, they hurt my middle finger when playing games with cars in it.

9. Games   -   #9
    well whatever the case i still cant wait till it comes out on xbox then ill beat it again and who knows that might have added some new features. like new weapons. or what not.

if everything looks better, then maybe the chicks in the strip club will look more realistic. j/k..

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by that1dude@30 September 2003 - 19:36
    well whatever the case i still cant wait till it comes out on xbox then ill beat it again and who knows that might have added some new features. like new weapons. or what not.

if everything looks better, then maybe the chicks in the strip club will look more realistic. j/k..
    No but seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast