Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what sites really care about h&r?

As a big hit and runner, I'm curious about this.

My specific question is does SCT autowarn for h&r? I just dumped a handful of torrents there and so I may have an answer in a few days, but I'm curious nonetheless.

I know TL says they autowarn, but I never seed anything there for more than an hour tops.

I know FTN doesn't have a strict time limit at the moment and they don't seem to care much either.

Pretome has an autowarn system that is a pain in my balls. I've had to exchange a lot of upload to get rid of them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't think sct has an autowarn system, if they do, it doesn't work.
    Last edited by Zip; 07-09-2009 at 09:43 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You're an Idiot

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    On many sites the activity plummets after day 1 and I see no reason to seed at minimal speeds for 3 days hoping to seed back the remaining .3 ratio when my overall ratio is more than solid. If sharing is caring, I'm apathetic after the swarm slows down.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I agree with forcus

if everyone done that, the tracker would have no torrents after a day, and then you would be claiming it was shit because of lack of content.

who do you think keeps torrents alive, YOU the bloody users, if you dont do it no one else will.

and BTW BCG cares about it, but then on the other hand if you get banned from BCG for hit and running, you want lining up against a wall and bloody shot.
    Last edited by stoi; 07-09-2009 at 07:13 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    its not really worth it taking the risk over your account mate
    Last edited by djerholler69; 07-09-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: strange talking in the middle of the night 0.0

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    You shouldnt be on those sites if yer a HnR'r. Why would it kill you to seed something the proper amount of hours required by the tracker? Don't be selfish please! :-/

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Tbh, I think this is the OP's way of informing trackers of their flaws. Some of their staffers are surely reading this thread, so I guess it is a success.

If you really do H'n'R, OP, then you really are an idiot.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Tbh, I think this is the OP's way of informing trackers of their flaws. Some of their staffers are surely reading this thread, so I guess it is a success.

If you really do H'n'R, OP, then you really are an idiot.
    Why is he an idiot?
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    This thread was mainly to get an answer at SCT's h&r policy since I don't feel like getting another ban or lifetime warning on my new account.

The generalization was meant to inflame all you hardcore seed or die types. I really do h&r and never seed more than a few days, never overseeding, but keep my ratio good overall on sites I like. I am selfish and don't care if you call me an idiot because I'm a leech and don't give a crap about retention or sharing in general.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast