Thread: Um Half Life 2

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    is it possible to get half life 2 off K-lite is please tell me (please give me instructions on how to please , my aim is F0rmulaGT

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    FOR GODS SAKES,

THE GAME IS NOT OUT YET!

I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore....

I have head these questions a hundred times. I'm starting to loose it.

THE GAME IS NOT OUT YET. TO ALL N00BS. HALF-LIFE 2 IS NOOO WHERE. THERE IS NOT A DAMN SOUL ON THIS EARTH THAT HAS A COPY OTHER THAN WHO MADE IT! IF THEY DO THEY'RE FUCKING LIEING. OR THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THE GAME. If the game is out there somewhere, and someone has it, You have a better chance of creating a game better than it, than getting that copy.

ENOUGH.

If I'm wrong and somone has it, SUE ME. *sigh*.

Just wait like everyone else. It will be released soon enough. The funny thing is you probably don't even have the computer to run it!

I also don't want to hear about your radion 9800 blah blah your 1gb of ram, ME a noob, what ever. Save your energy for the game.

When will it be out? WHEN THEY ARE READY FOR IT!

CASE CLOSED!

EDIT: Another thing, this forum is a comunity. If we are going to answer it, we are not going to track you down on your messanger to tell you, we are going to post it in here for EVERYONE to see. Thats what forums are about, ask question, person answers it, another person with same question comes to forum, sees the question, sees the answer, doesn't post same question, person satisfied, members satisfied. We don't like the same questions posted so many times, thats why when one is answerd, many people with same problem or question can just read the answer instead of posting a new thread.

You are selfish. You expect to come in here, ask your question and leave. Like your answer will be deliverd to you while your relaxing. You ask a question here, its answerd here!

Sorry if I seem to hard but I put up with this a lot, not just here, every forum I go to. Just wait a while, the game is worth the wait. Its so good, you should buy it! There are going to be some good mods for it man.

3. Games   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    well for crying out loud , can you 'THEN' please tell me how to dload Half life 1 , and please if you are going to answer my question rudely please dont bother to reply

4. Games   -   #4
    Well....

If you want to download half life 1 then there are some copys on bittorrent. Specificly "suprnova.org". Get bittorrent and search games on that site and get it there...

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    damn cade...that was so far the best reply ive seen lool

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@29 September 2003 - 21:17
    FOR GODS SAKES,

THE GAME IS NOT OUT YET!

I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore....

I have head these questions a hundred times. I'm starting to loose it.

THE GAME IS NOT OUT YET. TO ALL N00BS. HALF-LIFE 2 IS NOOO WHERE. THERE IS NOT A DAMN SOUL ON THIS EARTH THAT HAS A COPY OTHER THAN WHO MADE IT! IF THEY DO THEY'RE FUCKING LIEING. OR THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THE GAME. If the game is out there somewhere, and someone has it, You have a better chance of creating a game better than it, than getting that copy.

ENOUGH.

If I'm wrong and somone has it, SUE ME. *sigh*.

Just wait like everyone else. It will be released soon enough. The funny thing is you probably don't even have the computer to run it!

I also don't want to hear about your radion 9800 blah blah your 1gb of ram, ME a noob, what ever. Save your energy for the game.

When will it be out? WHEN THEY ARE READY FOR IT!

CASE CLOSED!

EDIT: Another thing, this forum is a comunity. If we are going to answer it, we are not going to track you down on your messanger to tell you, we are going to post it in here for EVERYONE to see. Thats what forums are about, ask question, person answers it, another person with same question comes to forum, sees the question, sees the answer, doesn't post same question, person satisfied, members satisfied. We don't like the same questions posted so many times, thats why when one is answerd, many people with same problem or question can just read the answer instead of posting a new thread.

You are selfish. You expect to come in here, ask your question and leave. Like your answer will be deliverd to you while your relaxing. You ask a question here, its answerd here!

Sorry if I seem to hard but I put up with this a lot, not just here, every forum I go to. Just wait a while, the game is worth the wait. Its so good, you should buy it! There are going to be some good mods for it man.
    your mean

good reply though
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

7. Games   -   #7
    Octopussy
    i don blame him

if u went to the megagames forum all thes fukin lowlife fags are whining how the game hasnt been released its like the gmaes their life

and then they fukin say they wont buy the game and i bet u those fags will be waitin in life 1 day before game comes in stores

8. Games   -   #8
    Ahhh I imagine this guy isn't like all those fags...

I was just tired, sort of angry. Hope your not mad at me formula. I want this game as much as everyone lol. I can only hope my geforce 5200, 384 mb of ram, amd athlon xp 2200+ 1.8 ghz proccessor can run this. I'm having doubts. Some may think I'm crazy but this game is so damn good looking I worry.

I need to get at least 512mb of ram. I'm going to get some....

Shit I want this game.

Oh and formula, I'll be honest. I shouldn't have went off on you like that since...well...just a few days before I posted that I actually checked on emule to see if MAYBE i could actually find one....

So I guess I'm a hypocrit. Sorry about that.

I hope this game doesn't end up to be some hype that sucks. I think we are just expecting to much from the videos we have seen. I know it will be as good as I expect...

It just better be as good as its hyped up to be...

9. Games   -   #9
    They changed the release date again for half life 2 it come out in november there is a whole article on gamespot.com.

10. Games   -   #10
    um you can get the beta try bittorrent or irc. its quite buggy though but it works and the graphics are some of the best ive ever seen. extremely high sys requirments tho my radeon 9700 128 8xapg and my intel p4 2.4 ghz (not bragging just telling u the specs) still lag the game. maybe its the beta and how buggy it is...