Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Song Title And/or Artist I Can't Find?

Is there some way I can put a Song Title and/or Artist that I am unable to find into Kazaa Lite so that if someone does have it I could get it? (Does that make sense?) Hope I have posted this in the right place this time?

2. Music   -   #2
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by EbyGum@29 September 2003 - 16:29
    Is there some way I can put a Song Title and/or Artist that I am unable to find into Kazaa Lite so that if someone does have it I could get it? (Does that make sense?) Hope I have posted this in the right place this time?
    you could just set it to autosearch and it will find it if there is any i guess i dont know.

3. Music   -   #3
    Put your title or song in the search section with 'all' ticked, then tick auto search more and start search. good hunting.

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

5. Music   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Dont quit get the question, but just put key word of the song that you are looking for.

6. Music   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes that question confused the f*ck out of me its like you answered your own question in the one sentence

7. Music   -   #7
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    does he maybe mean a request?

8. Music   -   #8
    Sorry if I wasn't very clear - If I do a search and it finds the song it keeps the song title and artist in the Traffic area until it finally downloads it even though that may be some days or weeks later. But if it doesn't find an example of it I have to put the info in every time. Is there some way I can set it up to look for a title/artist every time I start up? By the way thanks to everyone who took the time to reply.

9. Music   -   #9
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Adster@30 September 2003 - 05:30
    yes that question confused the f*ck out of me its like you answered your own question in the one sentence
    it doesnt take much to confuse you though ad

Sorry if I wasn't very clear - If I do a search and it finds the song it keeps the song title and artist in the Traffic area until it finally downloads it even though that may be some days or weeks later. But if it doesn't find an example of it I have to put the info in every time. Is there some way I can set it up to look for a title/artist every time I start up? By the way thanks to everyone who took the time to reply.

now me is confused

10. Music   -   #10
    internet.news
    the only thing you can do - I could imagine: If I found something and clicked to download, but there are not enough sources, I will let it in the Traffic Window, if
    enough sources are found it would start :)

But a file which is not available on kazaa at the moment, you also could not find
    it at the moment. It is as far as I know not possible yet to mention a file you wanted to download to start when it will be available :)

thanks anyway, david.

Kazaa Lite K++, the new blue experience...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast