View Poll Results: What Tracker u use most ?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • TL

77 31.82%
  • SCC

15 6.20%
  • SCT

18 7.44%
  • FTN

16 6.61%
  • SCL

3 1.24%
  • TTi

3 1.24%
  • GFT

20 8.26%
  • Demonid

11 4.55%
  • Waffels/What.cd

13 5.37%
  • Other - Post the tracker name.

66 27.27%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Which tracker u mostly use ?

kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    I'm surprised TL ranks that high...its a very decent site, no doubt...but imo its not that great
    Why not? Great speeds, good content/packs and retention... what is it lacking?
    tons of things actually...yes, it has a lot of content but imo IPT has it beat now (among others)

yes, it has decent speeds, but its nowhere near as compared to numerous other sites

the ratio system is in serious need of refurbishing imo since the number of leechers is going down drastically due to the competition (IPT, RevTT, etc)

the retention figures are severely lacking as there's too many torrents which aren't seeded at all - let alone barely seeded

the community is in shambles (has always been that way)...due to the large amount of users, I somewhat understand that...but its not the like the site has done anything to change this fact

need I go on?

p.s. that's not to say, its a bad site...far from it...its a very decent site that has a lot of potential...but it doesn't seem like the TL staff care about changing anything
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 05-24-2010 at 09:34 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiacdude View Post
    after my hdd crashed , and the pc crash .. i have lost all of those elite tracker accounts

i guess i should be looking for that tl .. tl was such an awesome tracker

am hungry kinda , brb
    so your hdd crashed and your pc crashed...so how does that co-relate with you losing any of your trackers?

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    yes, it has decent speeds, but its nowhere near as compared to numerous other sites
    I have a 3Mbit line and always manage to max out my line there, although perhaps things are different when you have a 100Mbit line.

the retention figures are severely lacking as there's too many torrents which aren't seeded at all - let alone barely seeded
    Being a 0-Day tracker you can't expect magnific retention, but packs, as well as old but popular stuff, tend to be relatively well-seeded (at least the ones I was interested on were).

the community is in shambles (has always been that way)...due to the large amount of users, I somewhat understand that...but its not the like the site has done anything to change this fact
    Well, I've never looked much into their forums, but people don't seem to be very active over there.

so your hdd crashed and your pc crashed...so how does that co-relate with you losing any of your trackers?
    He had his tracker login data in his HDD and no backups maybe?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    ahh I forget that not everyone keeps simple user name and password like me (well its easy for me to remember if that makes sense lol)...either way tough luck for ya mate (zodiacdude that is)

as for TL...well the site sure would max out a 3mbps line considering the massive number of seeders (with a bunch of seedbox owners now)...but that's becoming the norm everywhere, don't you think?

as for retention, well I wasn't expecting to be blown away (and I wasn't either)...but still I felt it has less retention than say IPT - which I feel is TL's biggest competition now...I'm sure the existence of the fantastic Bonus system helps on IPT...and like I said, the lack of any such incentives (and worse, since TL staff don't plan on changing anything) is the biggest issue on TL

I didn't expect anything from the community and it was as bad as they get really...pretty much impossible to get into
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 05-24-2010 at 09:51 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    as for retention, well I wasn't expecting to be blown away (and I wasn't either)...but still I felt it has less retention than say IPT - which I feel is TL's biggest competition now...
    I looked up ViTALiTY's release of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. as a test - there were 11 seeders on TL, and 0 on IPT.

Perhaps you can give better examples

I'm sure the existence of the fantastic Bonus system helps on IPT...and like I said, the lack of any such incentives (and worse, since TL staff don't plan on changing anything) is the biggest issue on TL
    Yeah, I suppose TL could use a bonus system. For some reason it looks like they are harder to seed on that in the past.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    what kind of connection are you on ?
    I have already said it - 3Mbit. 380kB/s down, 20kB/s up.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    don24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Scc but they banned my country users.
    thats sad
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    what kind of connection are you on ?

thats a really nice looking game

mp pc cant handle that , i guess i need to upgrade my physx
    Really? It's a pretty old game now. Definitely a fun one though if you can get past a few of the bugs/hiccups.

The team who made it have a new game out now called Metro 2033 but I've heard it's crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    I am a member of both Waffles and What.cd but I use mostly What.cd

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011