Thread: Flac Forum? (RS)

Curious if there is a RS or similar forum for Flac? Or a site that ensures quality rips. If not, then the most comprehensive RS forum would be great. Thanks.
    EXERCISE CAUTION HERE

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Flacshare is an all flac forum.

But there are other forums with a bunch of lossless.

Warez-BB
    Funkysouls
    Avaxhome
    Melomaniacos
    Last edited by Funkin'; 08-25-2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: mispelled a site

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    nice ty. I found them all except the last one Melamaniacos. Any way I could get the url?
    EXERCISE CAUTION HERE

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I can't post url's right now(posting from the wii atm),but it's melomaniacos.com. It seems to be down right now.

Another one is Adamsfile. It's Russian also. Good luck getting in though, I've been searching for an invite for months...

For the past almost year now I've been downloading the majority of my content almost exclusively from RS forums(love the constant speeds and no seeding), but the trackers I still use almost on a daily basis are the lossless ones. They're better than the lossless forums in my opinion. So you may want to look into joining those if you're not already a member.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ty. I am member of What/Waffles/Pedro's, but it comes to Flac, the ratio thing is a pain.
    So I thought I would check out RS. Must agree, the speeds and no seeding is an a+.
    So I guess the Adamsfile is the creme de la creme.
    The sites you mentioned though have come in real handy and much appreciated. Thanks again.

EXERCISE CAUTION HERE

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    No problem. Glad the links were helpful.

And I know What/Waffles can be a pain to seed, but I've found P's to be extremely easy. And I have a lousy upload speed. So it's a little surprising that you mentioned there.

I have no idea if Adamsfile is the creme de la creme. I know a member, and everytime I asked him to check an album for me it wasn't there. So I have no idea how great the site actually is, but I'm not expecting to be blown away if ever gain membership. But who knows. I just know it's a pretty private site and invites aren't really plentiful there. Also, I guess all the albums are hosted on ftp, not actual file hosters.

And I know you're asking for dedicated warez forums, but don't forget about Demonoid, and especially torrents.ru. Both easy to seed sites, and torrents.ru is literally a gold mine for music(especially lossless).

If I come across any other lossless only forums or blogs I'll ler you know.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23