Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Staff Wanted!

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bllspk View Post
    Feedback is apreciated...
    My feedback is that I wouldn't trust a tracker sysop who recruits his staff on FST.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Feedback is apreciated and thank you but i donīt need spammers.Iīm just looking for staff members,thatīs the point of this topic.Cheers!
    I was trying to tell you that you shouldn't judge people merely on their post count, that's all.
    Quit spamming Martinator, he knows what he wants

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Feedback is apreciated...
    My feedback is that I wouldn't trust a tracker sysop who recruits his staff on FST.
    Maybe i should start knocking peoples doors and recruit them is that a good ideea for you m8?Who said iīm the sysop?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    If you're not the sysop why are you recruiting staff...and he's right recruiting from FST is madness.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Dude i think if you threw in extras like say a crib in the hamptons,a credit card,a holiday in teh alps for the successful applicants and maybe say dental(or had you made this a little dramatic like say tribal council in survivor),i personally woulda been very very interested.
    But keep it up though,with 200 torrents i think its safe to say you already met the first requirement of becoming an l33+ tracker,I would be very proud if i were you.
    Now go ban yourself for posting that screenshot here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Enjoy the 3 month powertrip!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Exactly what are you looking for? I mean what kind of staff? Might be interested if it isn't too difficult.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    If you're not the sysop why are you recruiting staff...and he's right recruiting from FST is madness.
    Hi there sear long time...
    U all r right, but we know that there is some good ppl that are have good skills.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    In my first post i said "Staff Members".An uploader in our case "Drug Supplier" is an staff member also.I didnīt said "We are looking for Admins and Moderators" did i?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Needle in a haystack
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast