Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ps3 vs x360 vs wii

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Buy broken Arcade's off EBAY for $50, send them to M$ to get "fixed" for free....so the 360 is way cheaper than anything.

And you can download 360 games and Wii games, but you cannot with PS3 games, so if you like pirating games, the 360 then....I would flash mine, but hell, I don't play enuff to make it worth it.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 08-05-2009 at 02:57 PM.
    [center]

2. Games   -   #22
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Wii ftw! Very easy to mod and play backups too, and you can go online with no chance of being banned

3. Games   -   #23
    PS3....especially in the future.

4. Games   -   #24
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    PS3....especially in the future.
    Not all of us have the ability to travel through time yet.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

5. Games   -   #25
    brento's Avatar Poster
    I have a 360 and Wii. I have no plans for getting a 360 as Final Fantasy XIII is coming to 360.
    I actually just modded my Wii today, and I am hoping to mod my 360 next month.

6. Games   -   #26
    Mpeace
    I prefer my modded 360 and with project natal coming in the near future I think the 360 is going to be the one to beat

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    For me i prefer xbox360 for many reasons for example u can run copied discs and play what u want.

8. Games   -   #28
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by momassalha View Post
    ...play what u want.
    Provided you download your region's games - NTSC, PAL, RF. I don't think there is a RF hack yet?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. Games   -   #29
    After using Windows Home Server and dloading the PS3 media player add in I am loving my PS3 again.

10. Games   -   #30
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    No RF hack, there is for the Wii...regionbuster or some shit.

Alright, lets see...

Xbox 360 - more exlusive titles than the PS3, more online gaming, more DLC's, more game selection, easily modded, Windows 7 has everything setup to run MC through the 360.

Wii- Kid game selection, easily modded, tons of games, not so much online gaming.

PS3, no game selection, not as many exclusives as there once was (no FF, no RE, etc....), DLC's get delyaed months/years after they come to 360 if they come at all for the PS3, it has a bluray player WOW!, can't be modded, has DRM. It's also $200 more than the Wii and 360. If you have a bluray player, skip the PS3, if you don't have a bluray play and want one, still skip the PS3 and buy a bluray player and 360 or Wii, you still save money.
    [center]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast