Thread: SCC inactivity

Poster
    How would you go about getting an account reactivated at SCC? Or if there even is a way?

Due to some family issues and having to use dial up for a few weeks I completely forgot about the tracker up until now, now that I've decided to expand my trackers and get back into some more serious torrenting.

I would love to get back into the site again so if anyone could help me out about how to go about it that would be fantastic.

Cheers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The best way, and I think the only one is going to their IRC channel and explain your case.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 07-18-2009 at 04:10 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    it's already gone...try recover your password to make sure..
    if it says there is no email in the database..then it's gone..
    but you can try IRC if you want...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Donate through an efriend to get a new account.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Yep E-mail isn't found on the database.

Don't like my chances of explaining myself on the IRC channel. I'm sure staff are told the same story every day.

Ah well, cheers for the replies guys.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieza View Post
    Yep E-mail isn't found on the database.

Don't like my chances of explaining myself on the IRC channel. I'm sure staff are told the same story every day.

Ah well, cheers for the replies guys.
    Its worth a shot going into IRC. ever heard the saying "It doesn't hurt to ask" ? Just go in there, be patient, and nice, wait for help, then explain yer situation.. good luck! otherwise you have to do what another poster said, have a friend on there pay to invite you!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    if you are a PU on waffles or what you can get another invite in their forums

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    capnclive's Avatar SceneAccess Staff
    Inactive accounts on SCC are actually deleted, meaning there is no way to get it back if you haven't kept it active. There are ways to get invites though, and then you will be able to create an account with your old username if you wish.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    You can try on IRC. A family emergency is legit enough to get it back or was years ago when I was around.

If not then get yourself reinvited. Accounts deleted for inactivity are not banned and therefor it is legit and not against the rules to create a new account from another invite.